Home Non Cigar Related

thanks for the heads-up

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
... cause I was just about to do this:

... I guess I'll use an awl instead.
“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    No wonder my air conditioner doesn't stop running. Hope the warranty covers it. I won't tell if you don't.
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But we need warning labels, it's what keeps people from drinking Windex.  :D
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless you're this cow with a porthole in her side:

See? There really is an exception to every rule.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    Unless you're this cow with a porthole in her side:

See? There really is an exception to every rule.
    When I lived in Ithaca, NY, Cornell Vet School did indeed have a live cow with a visual porthole.  When I look inside a cow, all I want to see is tomorrow's steak!
  • Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    Looks like that cow has a womb with a view

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who here lives close enough to poopy to go slap him up side the head?

We would need a whole nother thread for bad puns.

Like so: I serve my eggs benedict on a gold platter. Why? Cause there's no plates like gold for the hollandaise.

• YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:

Who here lives close enough to poopy to go slap him up side the head?

We would need a whole nother thread for bad puns.

Like so: I serve my eggs benedict on a gold platter. Why? Cause there's no plates like gold for the hollandaise.
    I like it, but you should still be smacked!