Home Non Cigar Related

Poor misunderstood Kathy

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
Disclaimer:
I have never liked her and I never thought she was funny.

It seems her head has been cut (deserved and welcome) off by everyone. She blames the President for mobilizing his armies and causing her so much grief. We will call that the clinton syndrome, I never got an email/tweet/phone call to mobilize, did any of you..
Her msm media friends are turning on her. I didn't think anything was beyond the acceptable, in the trash, level of any "news" story from the msm. I am still aghast at the great "Bowing Incident". 
And now jim curry (?) is coming to her aide. Didn't he use to be somebody?

And I swear I didn't know that she was the "spokesperson" for squatty potty" when I bought it. 

I really did not want to touch this story and make a post.

I hope that all news outlets on both sides take this to heart and start reporting the news and stop making it up. And stop reporting on the crackpots who only want to start trouble for pete's sake. Like the man said "Stop Making Stupid People Famous", PLEASE.

Anyone know who pete is in "for pete's sake". Now there is a worthwhile story.

Comments

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Always figured it's a euphemism for "For Christ's sake", swapping out saint Pete for Jesus

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She won't be making the "Bum of the Week" thread anytime soon.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This should be in you can't make this **** up thread; seriously what did this dumb ass think was going to happen!  She even commented to the photographer that they could probably go to jail for this.  Can't fix stupid!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She won't be making the "Bum of the Week" thread anytime soon.
    Thank God
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know Anderson Cooper is relived he does have to put up with her on New Year's Eve anymore.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I will continue to lampoon Trump. My job as a comedian demands it."

When did she become a comedian?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody aught to harpoon her.

This is exactly why my BP goes through the roof everytime I turn on the "news". 
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that her apology didn't work, she is going for the victim look.  It's not working!
  • CrisiusCrisius Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    The problem with her "apology" is the sneer she had on her face through the whole thing. The thing I love that's being brought up is, "Oh, she can't show a fake head as art but Trump can tell men to grab women by the ****!". >.>

It's so fun to shut those people down, "First, if that's your idea of art I recommend a therapist. And second, he said he did that. In private. To a friend. 12 years ago. Are you telling me you've never said something in private to a friend that if publicly brought to light would look horrific to some people?"
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

No, seriously, tho, I do think she was treated unfairly. If I were employed by CNN (fat chance), I would naturally assume from the hate filled tenor of their 24x7 raging lunatic whinefest that this is exactly what your bosses wanted to see, was Trump's head. Wouldn't you? All she's missing is the platter.

In all honesty, I think the punishment is way outta whack with the deed when you consider the context of the deed. A nipslip at Superbowl halftime is one thing; Carol Doda at the Condor is quite another.

Not saying she's funny. Not saying it's appropriate. Just saying that if I were working for those crackpots I would naturally assume that my spite obsessed employers would deem a paper mache' severed head both funny and appropriate. 
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)