Home General Discussion

Hello all its been a while!

So between work and work life has kept me busy. I hope you guys and gals are doing well and life is good. In the last couple of weeks my life has taken a curveball...I found out my ticker isn't doing to good so I have to drastically cut back on cigars and drinking. So with that time I'll probably spend it on here since the dr says I can't be stressed out all the time...pretty much I can't work. So at least I'll have a little more time to catch up with everyone of the great forum members

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back!

One post?  Did you have to create a new Avatar?

At any rate, good to see you back on, hope things start going in a better direction.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bad news for you, good news for us.  Hopefully, the ticker problems can be corrected and turned around.  Maybe some of them hot peppers you love can help out.  :smile:  You're the one responsible for my world-famous Carolina Reaper-eating video, you know.

Keep us posted.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take care of yourself, see ya on the vherf!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back!
    You might want to avoid the Bum of the Week thread if you have heart problems!! 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least cigars are good for the stress. 
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MMMMM

I guess u can't smoke them Opus's and Padron's with all that mold on them. If they need a home let me know lol.

Welcome back and get better Lee. Good to hear from ya.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Listen to the Doc and get better. 
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Back!
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rule number 1: Don't sweat the small stuff.
    Rule number 2: Everything is small.

Take care of yourself, Lee. Good to see you around again.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back, Lee.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great to hear from you Lee, get yourself healed up
    A little dirt never hurt
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back brother 
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee,  good to see you brother. Take care of the health issues first. Then get out and go fishing. Relieve some stress. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!