Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone!  AF Chateau Fuente with a RRG&C. 
    Evening Birdman.  Few rain showers.
    Evening Mikey! Been storming here too. JLP Nacionales and pour'N. These are mixed filler (Cuban sandwich) value smokes, but when aged (May 2014 box date) they are quite good. No complexity just nice tasty tobacco. 
    Simple is good when it's a good simple.  This rehabbing is getting old.  One damn thing after another.
    You're still above ground and breathing. So that's good. Rehab can be a PITA. 
    Gots lots goin' on.  Recover from surgery, rehab an old guy's arm, back and shoulder,  rehab from a worn out shoulder, rehab the other shoulder and back from putting up with the bad one, and oh, let's not forget the collar bone et al..  And, yes, I ain't takin' a dirt nap.
    Card room at Century Village? Guess I'm going to have to find a replacement for the Colostomy Bag Toss Team at the Senior Olympics. 
    Diffenetly off my game particularly left handed.
    You were in the US Army. Colostomy Bag Toss is just like throwing a hand grenade. You're excused for this year's competition though. 
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    Evening Mikey! Been storming here too. JLP Nacionales and pour'N. These are mixed filler (Cuban sandwich) value smokes, but when aged (May 2014 box date) they are quite good. No complexity just nice tasty tobacco. 
    Simple is good when it's a good simple.  This rehabbing is getting old.  One damn thing after another.
    Gots lots goin' on.  Recover from surgery, rehab an old guy's arm, back and shoulder,  rehab from a worn out shoulder, rehab the other shoulder and back from putting up with the bad one, and oh, let's not forget the collar bone et al..  And, yes, I ain't takin' a dirt nap.
    Card room at Century Village? Guess I'm going to have to find a replacement for the Colostomy Bag Toss Team at the Senior Olympics. 
    You were in the US Army. Colostomy Bag Toss is just like throwing a hand grenade. You're excused for this year's competition though. 
    Been put on the DL!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    Been put on the DL!
    Gimme the bag, Coach!  Gimme the bag!
  • Options
    Good evening everyone!  Mac Cafe Baron de Rothschild and a RRG&C. 
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Come on you slugs fire one up....d4 here....630 delivery run tomorrow. Am....brandy and Heineken. ...hello guys......just passing thru.....
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Come on you slugs fire one up....d4 here....630 delivery run tomorrow. Am....brandy and Heineken. ...hello guys......just passing thru.....
    Hey kc....how's the swimming Goin bud.....gotta learn it....used to be a lifeguard in small town and helped a kid.....very rewarding. .....
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Hey kc....how's the swimming Goin bud.....gotta learn it....used to be a lifeguard in small town and helped a kid.....very rewarding. .....
    Evening Ozbone! Lessons going well. Rough on me though, can't pouR on Fri and Sat nights. It's for a good cause though.
  • Options
    EPC Cardinal Robusto and pour'N.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crowned Heads Tennessee Waltz from @Bob_Luken, and a Backwoods **** barrel aged Scotch Ale.  Pourin', life's good, enjoying the cooling off evening from a long, hot day.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Yakster said:
    Crowned Heads Tennessee Waltz from @Bob_Luken, and a Backwoods **** barrel aged Scotch Ale.  Pourin', life's good, enjoying the cooling off evening from a long, hot day.

That really does look refreshing.  Evening Yak.
  • Options
    edited June 2017

kckasper said:
    EPC Cardinal Robusto and pour'N.
    EPC be good smokes also a good value.  Bang for the buck.  Or as Will would say "they smoke above their price point".  Howdy KC.
  • Options
    Wazzup?
  • Options
  • Options
    Yakster said:
    I needed that.
  • Options
    No rain today.  Nice and not nice.  Means I get to mow the yard.  Breakout the yard gars!
  • Options
    Not yet dog....we need a new page...
  • Options
    You might have an easier time finding an intern than finding a page these days.
  • Options
    True dog ROCKS 
  • Options
    CB sputters  :s
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    H Upmann 1/2 corona and Heineken, got the weekend off.
  • Options
    My president doing a nice job on Cuba today. Open the country to all, not just select inside corporations. Real Freedom.  
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Get the humi up to 69rh and cigars are smoking great!
  • Options
    Melanio!
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    CB sputters  :s
    Just sputterin'…
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    My president doing a nice job on Cuba today. Open the country to all, not just select inside corporations. Real Freedom.  
    As opposed to paying off the Royal House of Castro.
  • Options
    Good evening everyone!  AF Chateau Fuente with a Vernor's. 
  • Options
    Canada Dry was on sale, wish my local carried Vernor's.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone!  AF Chateau Fuente with a Vernor's. 
    Swim night?  Evening KC.
  • Options
    CB-----Yes, early swim lessons tomorrow morning. Sunday too.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    CB-----Yes, early swim lessons tomorrow morning. Sunday too.
    Swimming lessons on a Sunday?  Sheesh!