Just sayin'.   @bert873

Want proof you say?  See below.....

How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          

Comments

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It says at the bottom that you have berts new addy, pm me
    A little dirt never hurt
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF. Starting **** again I see Dayrun. I have a mini fridge that's the beer fridge so it will be full. Unless you're going to bomb me a beer fridge, then I'll have room
    edited June 2017
    So you need a beer fridge Andrew? House that big you should have a beer room, would a full size fridge work? Might as well set up a tap room.  Nice house BTW
    A little dirt never hurt
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:
    It says at the bottom that you have berts new addy, pm me
    PM sent

bert, I just call it as I see it.  Word has it that Mark has a few beers......  perhaps he will share a couple.  

Thanks. As far as size of fridge, whatever Darrin wants to send me since he's the one that thinks my beer stash is low. I would love to have a tap so Darrin I'll take one of those. Thanks. 
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^  Now this is the best dry beg I've ever seen. Sends me a pic of an empty beer fridge and turns it into a dry beg for a new fridge!  Bert wins the internet today!!!

#drybegninjaofalltime   :D
    I've been practicing my dry begging so I'm glad you've noticed my skills. I just hope this begging works off and I get a new beer fridge

Is two 5 gallon kegs big enough or would you 
    prefer something bigger?
    A little dirt never hurt
    dirtdude said:

Is two 5 gallon kegs big enough or would you 
    prefer something bigger?
    At the rate I drink beer it would take me years to go through a keg. Lol. Unless I throw frequent parties 
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We always joked about Wild Bill's low level beer alarm. He, as it turned out, actually had one. It was a square cut piece of that white vinyl stuff that fit the bottom shelf of his refrigerator and when it got down to 6 (I think) beers left on it an alarm would go off. It was triggered by one of those anti newspaper theft thingys. Of course it seldom went off but when it did all hell broke loose.