Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Anti-Matter Samplers Available

peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey.

Just to balance out the universe with all the awesomeness of the Shizz samplers, I have some extra sticks to get rid of, that won't quite measure up to Jim's offerings.

Going through my storage boxes last week, I came across a lot of not-so-bad sticks that I'm just not smoking.  Yard gars, blue-collar smokes as I like to call them, stuff purchased on a lark, etc... if I'm not going to smoke them, maybe you will.

Send me $7 PP FF, peter4jc@gmail.com, to cover postage and I'll send you a Small FRB stuffed full.  Can do this at least 6 or 7 times.

You can post your interest, but I'll need a PM too, since you'll need to either PM your addy or include it in the notes section of PP.

Here's a representative grouping;

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis

Comments

• firehouseguyfirehouseguy Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in,  will send info tonight will send info after I figure out PayPal stuff.
    Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good bunch of newbie sticks.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a helluva sampler for the price of postage, anybody trying to find out what they like should be all over it. Well done Peter
    A little dirt never hurt
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    firehouseguy  9405 8036 9930 0466 1321 61

markwell  9405 8036 9930 0466 1321 78

heavysetrapier  9405 8036 9930 0465 8496 26

Would like to do this a few more times.  Don't be bashful.
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Now, these were just the first sticks out of the pile.  And while I could duplicate this grouping a few times, I won't be taking the time to sort through and send out the same ones as are in the pic. 

And since Mark and Kevin are near enough that I don't have to use a Small FRB, it may well end up being more than the pic.

Looking forward to receiving them, Peter!

If I don't survive the explosion, or my mother's reaction (which could reach all cities this side of the flat earth), I hereby bequeath the cigar collection to my fellow BOTLs. Fight nicely, gang :)
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outstanding deal
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice great newbie sampler for sure
    Cigars were made to be smoked; they're not happy unless they're smoked.  If I'm not smoking these, they should go to someone who will make them happy.
    Something coming your way, Peter.

“Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gasp!
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    Good thing these rules aren't written lol.
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor! Nice!
    I know   :p
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good thing Peter has his CAS under control or he would have to buy more cigars after that.
    Between Peter and Shizz, I officially have no room left to hold anything. Looks like I'm gonna need another cooler.
    Markwell said:
    Between Peter and Shizz, I officially have no room left to hold anything. Looks like I'm gonna need another cooler.
    And depending on what you sent me, you may be getting something back, buster.
    Pick on someone else lol. I believe one of our brothers could use some house warming sticks.
  • firehouseguyfirehouseguy Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peter you were the only ray of sunshine on a **** **** day
    Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Markwell said:
    Welcome to the loony bin my BOTL!   B)
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
    @Markwell was concerned that his money order needed some protection. Thanks buddy.
    I had a feeling you deserved it. Hope there's something there you like!
  • HeavysetrapierHeavysetrapier Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭✭

Peter you're freakin awesome!!! Thanks for the "5'er of La Perlas". I'm definitely gonna have to repay you for this sometime!!!
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, am surprised he would part with the La perla after all the aging he invested in those
    A little dirt never hurt