Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been going through this sub forum and can kinda see why CI shut the dang thing down....lol. They probably got tired of the random posts and cigar deal bashing :smile: J/K (kinda)

Sure do miss the glory days of banter with lively conversation, intense discussions, political/PC jabs, hurfs, deal discussions, and lots of cigar banter on: flavors, trends, accessories ect.

Kinda sad seeing the old shell of her former glory. :'(

Anywho, hope all yee BOLT/SOTL are in good health, your ashes long, glasses full, and heads up!  

Enjoy your weekend. I plan on getting in a couple of gars tomorrow! Will try and check in to see if anyone else will be puffing.

P.S. Some good deals to be had on the sister site Summer flash sale. Don't let bitterness stand in the way of a great deal! 

• Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been going through this sub forum and can kinda see why CI shut the dang thing down....lol. They probably got tired of the random posts and cigar deal bashing :smile: J/K (kinda)

Sure do miss the glory days of banter with lively conversation, intense discussions, political/PC jabs, hurfs, deal discussions, and lots of cigar banter on: flavors, trends, accessories ect.

Anywho, hope all yee BOLT/SOTL are in good health, your ashes long, glasses full, and heads up!  

Enjoy your weekend. I plan on getting in a couple of gars tomorrow! Will try and check in to see if anyone else will be puffing.

P.S. Some good deals to be had on the sister site Summer flash sale. Don't let bitterness stand in the way of a great deal! 

...Hey 007, glad to see you found the few of us left....ha. Hope your doing well Brother.
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good evening everyone!  Back from KW, Valentina had the time of her life.  She didn't want to leave, and I had to bribe her with the promise of a return trip.  FdS PC with a RRG&C. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone!  Back from KW, Valentina had the time of her life.  She didn't want to leave, and I had to bribe her with the promise of a return trip.  FdS PC with a RRG&C. 
    ...WooF...  Glad you arrived home safely and had a Great time.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Squawk! Squawk! Trip was way too short. Just going to have to take that child back again. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Squawk! Squawk! Trip was way too short. Just going to have to take that child back again. 
    ...KC, ya always gotta leave with them wanting More.  A good trip Papi.
  • Options
    She made new friends every day in the pool. Other parents were very impressed at how well she could swim, while their kids were still wearing floaties and vests. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    She made new friends every day in the pool. Other parents were very impressed at how well she could swim, while their kids were still wearing floaties and vests. 
    Glad to hear those swimming lessons are paying off.  How many more Sat/Sun morning lessons ya got on schedule?
  • Options
    No lessons this weekend. I can  pouR! She completed Stage 1, and I signed her up for Stage 2. Waiting for the start date. 
  • Options
    ...Pour'N...
  • Options
    Pour'N here to. Getting an EC out for the next smoke. 
  • Options
    ...EC on Fired uP.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    ...EC on Fired uP.
    Burn'N here. So is my skin, from spending hours in the pool with Vali. Her latest thrill is for me to throw her as far and high as I can. Sometimes she flaps her arms like wings pretending to fly, other times she scrunches up and does a cannon ball. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    ...EC on Fired uP.
    Burn'N here. So is my skin, from spending hours in the pool with Vali. Her latest thrill is for me to throw her as far and high as I can. Sometimes she flaps her arms like wings pretending to fly, other times she scrunches up and does a cannon ball. 
    ...CarefuL Papi, don't throw Yo back oot as weLL.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    ...EC on Fired uP.
    Must have thrown her 30+ times on Wednesday. She'd swim back to me and say "Again Papi! Again!!!" After 20 times on Thursday, B put a stop to it, worried about my back. 
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice deal on a decent cigar here. Room 101 Big Payback $50/25 robustos. A nice medium cigar with flavor. Check it out boys.
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Nice deal on a decent cigar here. Room 101 Big Payback $50/25 robustos. A nice medium cigar with flavor. Check it out boys.
     Not a mind reader here. Where??? Evening Oy!
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CI or here if you call one of the reps, free shipping also. Good evening KC 
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    CI or here if you call one of the reps, free shipping also. Good evening KC 
    My contact was Tim Blythe, don't think he is still there. Can you text me your contact?
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    65° sunny....
  • Options
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Triple smoked......
  • Options
    I'll check today dog
  • Options
    Banter haz opioid constipation .....CB'S fvckin fault....
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    High CB 
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Triple smoked......
    Smokin' bacon Batman!
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ah, crap.
  • Options

Yo Double Oh!  Was hoping folks would find this place.  Hate losing contact with all our BOTL.

Good to hear you're keeping your smoke on.  Don't be such a stranger.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    ...EC on Fired uP.
    Must have thrown her 30+ times on Wednesday. She'd swim back to me and say "Again Papi! Again!!!" After 20 times on Thursday, B put a stop to it, worried about my back. 
    Sounds like a good time was had by one and all.  PB had the right idea.

When Colin was a little boy he loved flying through the air.  He used to say "I wanna do dat again!  Can I do dat again?"
  • Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    About to light up a Luchador El Castigo here. Swimming and hanging with the family. What's going on banter folk? Who's puffing?