Home General Discussion

In case you're interested

firehouseguyfirehouseguy Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭✭
I found this link, you take a really short survey and you get six months of free cigar aficionado. https://www.rewardsurvey.com/

It could be crap but it didn't require much info so I gave it a try. I'm sure it's gonna fill my mailbox with crap but for six months of free issues it might not be bad.
Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 

Comments

• MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not! I just botched the whole survey anyhow. Set up a "junk mail" account and you don't have to worry about the spam.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Everybody knows Hotmail is for junk LOL.  And you never have to delete it.
    Just think, you can have 20 gigs of weiner enlargement emails, hey do you want to trade pictures emails,
    And that hottie that saw your pictures on Facebook......
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool. I had a free subscription to CA that started showing up for reasons I never figured out. I liked to page through it but sure as hell wouldn't pay for it. Now what is my old hotmail account....
  • firehouseguyfirehouseguy Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you trying to tell me something? I was wondering who was sending me those emails.
    Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you trying to tell me something? I was wondering who was sending me those emails.
    Hahaha ya, I make $0.02 every time you click...... and I retired last year LOL
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha ya, I make $0.02 every time you click...... and I retired last year LOL
    So you're not a Saudi Prince, I better cancel that check.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been doing that survey for a couple years now. 
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Done.
    Thanks!
    I also got a short subscription to Chevy Performance magazine too.  :)
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.