Home Non Cigar Related

Shortstack

Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
>830 visits over more than 5 years.

Why no posts?
WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @shortstack ........ User not found. Hmmm. Maybe you scared him off for good. 

(I think when someone browses cigars, daily deal, etc,.... it counts as a forum visit as long as they are a forum member. I could be wrong.)
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought this was about pancakes, sorry.
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    I thought this was about pancakes, sorry.
    I was thinking the same thing. Skipped breakfast...now I want effing pancakes.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 badges but not a single WTF from this dude.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe he is at IHOP or he busted out at Texas Hold'm

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zombie
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just thought we should say "Hi."  I see his avatar all the time.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...He's a Good BoTL, would pop in at the old CI Banter from time to time.