Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening folks....O Maddie for some smoky desert for me this evening.  My humi still thinks its 2010....
    It is if your in Texas 
  • Options
    Jr just hit and run.
  • Options
    :):D;):p:s:/:|B):#o:)<3>:):o:/:'( 200! B):*:'(
  • Options
    AteupwithitAteupwithit Posts: 222 ✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    Olivia in da house tonight.
    I was looking at the pix you posted along with the comments and it was almost enough to make me think I need to get out of cigar rut I have been in for the better part of the last decade....Just a steady stream of Casa Magnas, Vs, Os, DP Blues & such.......If Espinosa and Ortega hadn't split, I'd still be smokin the 601 Blues and Reds as well.....
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Evening folks....O Maddie for some smoky desert for me this evening.  My humi still thinks its 2010....
    It is if your in Texas 
    That 'splains it....lol....
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    Good to have you back as a banter regular Ateupwithit.  Truly starting the evening with some Oliva's even though KC is on his boycott.
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    I was looking at the pix you posted along with the comments and it was almost enough to make me think I need to get out of cigar rut I have been in for the better part of the last decade....Just a steady stream of Casa Magnas, Vs, Os, DP Blues & such.......If Espinosa and Ortega hadn't split, I'd still be smokin the 601 Blues and Reds as well.....
    Not a bad rut to be In.  There are and have been some good releases in the last ten years.  Many have become regulars and many more would if I could afford them.
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Go with what ya know.
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Oyam123 said:
    Go with what ya know.
    Indeed.
  • Options
    I got my top cigars I enjoy. About 6 that never fail and a few value cigars I smoke to fill in when any cigar will do. It's still nice to get some strange from time to time. Keeps things fresh and exciting.
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    I got my top cigars I enjoy. About 6 that never fail and a few value cigars I smoke to fill in when any cigar will do. It's still nice to get some strange from time to time. Keeps things fresh and exciting.
    I don't think I realized how much I picked up from the banter until I left and it disappeared.  I prob wouldn't have smoked as many Illusions, various DEs and such had folks not been talking them up.  Still like me some delusions......Right there with Mike on that price point thing tho....A lot of AJ's sticks have been relegated to commute smokes and I still enjoy them....
  • Options
    Haven't had an AJ in some time. I got some 101 stock on close out and Mi Barios I've relegated to casual smokes. I still love my Cubans. 
  • Options
    2hand2hand Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    Haven't had an AJ in some time. I got some 101 stock on close out and Mi Barios I've relegated to casual smokes. I still love my Cubans. 

Not a big fan of AJ stuff, but I do like the Enclave.
    If you don't like women drivers, then stay off the sidewalk.
  • Options

• Options
    2hand said:
    Oyam123 said:

Not a big fan of AJ stuff, but I do like the Enclave.
    That is a nice one.
  • Options

2hand said:

Fine some there.
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good evening everyone!  SLR Serie A with a RRG&C, RZ 23 neat, on the side. 
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:

2hand said:

Fine some there.
    Box split with Oy dated Sep 2015.  Coming of age nicely.
  • Options
    2hand said:
    Oyam123 said:

2hand said:

Fine some there.
    2hand said:
    Oyam123 said:

2hand said:

Fine some there.
    Evening 2! Is that the PC? 
  • Options
    Evening KC!  Nope.  Royal Corona.
  • Options
    2hand said:
    Hard go guess the size without Oy's hand as a reference. Great smoke you got there.
  • Options

Jericho Hill By Crowned Heads 12 Honest Men Lancero L.E.  -  good smoke, great buy.  Box of 12 under $50 awhile back.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    2hand said:
    Hard go guess the size without Oy's hand as a reference. Great smoke you got there.

Ha!  Believe I'll let that comment stand on its own.
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    I don't think I realized how much I picked up from the banter until I left and it disappeared.  I prob wouldn't have smoked as many Illusions, various DEs and such had folks not been talking them up.  Still like me some delusions......Right there with Mike on that price point thing tho....A lot of AJ's sticks have been relegated to commute smokes and I still enjoy them....
    Delusiones!
  • Options
    2hand said:
    kckasper said:
    2hand said:

TWSS
  • Options
    "Your comment will appear after it has been approved."

like hell it will.  Just sayin...

Evening Master Breath!
  • Options
    2hand said:
    kckasper said:
    2hand said:

Do I remember correctly that you have a new grand baby?
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    2hand said:
    kckasper said:
    2hand said:

And they said you were senile!  Yup.  8 months old now and definitely a grandpa's girl.
  • Options
    2hand said:
    kckasper said:
    2hand said:
    kckasper said:
    2hand said:

And they said you were senile!  Yup.  8 months old now and definitely a grandpa's girl.
    2hand said:
    kckasper said:
    2hand said:
    kckasper said:
    2hand said:

I am not senile. I have Alzheimer's. Big difference. So Bruce, how's your grandson Dave doing?
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    2hand said:
    kckasper said:
    2hand said:
    kckasper said:
    2hand said:

That's definitely senility.  If it were Alz, you wouldn't have remembered either of us.