Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Wylaff's Summer Pass-It-Forward

124»

Comments

• GrawlsGrawls Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump...... come on now
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just one more month on this thing. If you want to jump in just speak up.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll get in, but I can't for another week or two. Schedule is too crazy right now traveling for work.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
    I guess no one else is interested. @Edna20 just let me know when you're ready
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bob_Luken wants in
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grawls said:
    I guess no one else is interested. @Edna20 just let me know when you're ready
    Kelly was born ready....
    @Grawls, drop it mid-week and I'll be good to go!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
    On its way @Edna20
    Received! Will go through it tomorrow. Who's next??
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
    Bump. Just a couple weeks left.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    K, I still haven't had a chance to take a peek (plus nobody has volunteered to be next so I wasn't feeling the pressure ;) ). But I'm heading out of town Sunday until Wednesday. I can get it out Saturday to the next person or back to Wylaff, or can hold on to it until whenever the next steps up? @wylaff, let me know. @Bob_Luken, you want it next??
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
    If no one steps up by Saturday please just send it back and I'll call it a bit early.

Sounds good Wylaff...anyone else want this before it ends??? You've got until tomorrow to let me know.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
    @Wylaff, shoot me your addy. Thought I had it, but can't find it :-/
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

There's a of good stuff in here. Thank you to everyone that participated. Glad to have you. Funny no one wanted the La Grande Classe though.