Home Non Cigar Related

Reasons to live.

Comments

• GRUMPFRUMPGRUMPFRUMP Posts: 9
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, I wish she'd smoke that from the side!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caroline in the top pic is a lovely young lady!!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's that cigars and booze?
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't notice. 
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Done already, was a decent start.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @dirtdude. Here you go Randy

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like glasses, and that mean looking woman in the red intrigues me.  She's getting it done for me, don't tell Colleen.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    I like glasses, and that mean looking woman in the red intrigues me.  She's getting it done for me, don't tell Colleen.
    I might be old but, I ain't dead!
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭

“Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A little dirt never hurt

“Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • CrisiusCrisius Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    So much for getting out of this chair in the next 5 minutes. >.> *think of grandma and it will all end for the next few days*

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    Wife: What the hell are you looking at?

Me: Uhm, nuffin.

Wife: Of course, boobs and cigars.
    Is that all you think about?

Me: Of course not.
    Well........ maybe.
    Ok, yes it is.

Wife: You're such a dork.

Like there's other stuff the think about.