TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    Enjoying last night in Chicago with deep dish pizza
    so yo enjoy'N last night.....WAKE UP.
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    Evening Oy! What museums did you go to? Did you tour the U-505? Shedd Aquarium? 
  • Options
    Rays 5----Angels 0, bottom of the 7th. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    ...ReDLeg's got Bombed again by the Nat's 10-7....
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    ...ReDLeg's got Bombed again by the Nat's 10-7....
    Rays 6 Angels 1. 
  • Options
    only couple weeks before Kick Off....
  • Options
    Nite all.  Swim lessons for Vali. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Nite all.  Swim lessons for Vali. 
    Later KC.
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Twins won 4-2
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Beautiful weather today. ....84° no wind.....
  • Options
    AteupwithitAteupwithit Posts: 222 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Oyam123 said:
    Hey Oy.  While I recognize it is a bit late, if you get a chance the next time you are in Chicago, give Vito and Nick's a try.  It's in Burbank on S. Pulaski.  Been there since the 50's.  When I was working on the south side in 2014, you could get a large pizza (and they only make a tavern style thin crust) with a pitcher of old style for the cheap and it's probably my favorite of all I had while I was up there, Giordono's and the like  included.  
  • Options
  • Options
    ....Afternoon all.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    ....Afternoon all.
    Hey Craig.  Thought is was broken.....was gonna blame Mr. Breath......
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    ....Afternoon all.
    ...Yes... always to Blame.  Got one of these Caldwells in the mail .....Afternoon Duke.
  • Options
    In the mail to You that is.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    ....Afternoon all.
    ...Yes... always to Blame.  Got one of these Caldwells in the mail .....Afternoon Duke.
    You sir, are a Gentleman.  Read good things.  I have scoped out a couple of supposedly good B&Ms down here.  Currently suffering from Party Source withdrawl.....That said, the G I smoked this morning had a year or so on it and it reminded me why I like the somewhat lesser brother in that family and that Cameroon wrapper
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    ....Afternoon all.
    You sir, are a Gentleman.  Read good things.  I have scoped out a couple of supposedly good B&Ms down here.  Currently suffering from Party Source withdrawl.....That said, the G I smoked this morning had a year or so on it and it reminded me why I like the somewhat lesser brother in that family and that Cameroon wrapper
    Duke, always enjoy the Cammie of that Line.
  • Options
    FWIW, 28 days, 0 hours and 12 minutes until the 2017 HOF game.  53 days until the season kicks off for real....Not like I'm looking forward to it.....lol.....
  • Options

TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    ....Afternoon all.
    ...How are you adjusting to the weather down that way?
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    ....Afternoon all.
    Yeah, me too.  Was never much of a fan of the connie broadleaf version....
  • Options
    TruDog said:

TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    ....Afternoon all.
    Thankfully, I park in a structure so I don't have to deal with a 212 degree car interior.  The garage is just about like a sauna.  Kinda tests your metal and resolve before you go out to do much under the hood of anything.....Overall, not bad tho.  The heat is easy for me.  Winter, not so much.  I am glad to say the snow blower went with the house in Burlington.....
  • Options
    TruDog said:

TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    ....Afternoon all.
    Thankfully, I park in a structure so I don't have to deal with a 212 degree car interior.  The garage is just about like a sauna.  Kinda tests your metal and resolve before you go out to do much under the hood of anything.....Overall, not bad tho.  The heat is easy for me.  Winter, not so much.  I am glad to say the snow blower went with the house in Burlington.....
    ...CooL...  I'm more into the Fall weather.   We were donning Tyvek suits, a full face respirator earlier this week with the humidity oot the YinG YanG.  
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:

TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    ....Afternoon all.
    ...CooL...  I'm more into the Fall weather.   We were donning Tyvek suits, a full face respirator earlier this week with the humidity oot the YinG YanG.  
    Yeah, Fall is my favorite time of the year, weather wise.  Walking around wearing a Tyvek tux WITH a full face respirator is just about like wearing a sauna.  Given what you do, it is a necessary evil.....
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:

TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    ....Afternoon all.
    Yeah, Fall is my favorite time of the year, weather wise.  Walking around wearing a Tyvek tux WITH a full face respirator is just about like wearing a sauna.  Given what you do, it is a necessary evil.....
    ....Ha ha....care if I use that quote.   Perfectly stated Bro.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:

TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    ....Afternoon all.
    ....Ha ha....care if I use that quote.   Perfectly stated Bro.
    Ha, by all means....How much longer until all that is wrapped up?
  • Options
    ...5 years....from my Financial Advisor.  Insurance is the only thing over my head....after dealing with cancer and such.   (sorry KC, said I wouldn't bring That word uP)......
  • Options
    Unfortunately, this is the only thing I'm smoking at the present moment....
    Looks kinda lonesome all by it's self.....