Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

**Official** Gang War 2017

matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2017 in Trades, Passes and Bombs
Ladies and Gentleman,
The time has come to kick this off (better late than never).  Based on previous discussion, we are going to do a random draw once we get the entrants set.  The speed of which this will go will be dependent on how many get in.  Usually it is 1 person from each team ships out per week.  But, since I have been busy and failed to get this going in a timely manner, we may speed that up if there are a lot of people in this.  Lets set the date to end the entry period to July 7th.  That is 2 weeks from today.  That weekend I will throw the names in a hat and draw them randomly.  The teams can then get together and figure out team names and who will go first.  I will leave it up to the teams.  Then the next person to go is the one that gets hit by the other team until all participants have been exhausted.  

Now for the down and dirty. The only requirement for this is 10 premium sticks (down from 12 last year)  **excerpt from the one and only teach** The GUIDELINES: Your bomb should consist of a very nice selection of cigars. The expectation is 12  **10**higher-end cigars. Obviously, you can send more, but this is all that anyone should expect to receive. If you choose to send more, don't be offended if the next person doesn't match your bomb. This isn't a contest.  People sometimes throw in swag, accessories, libations, etc.  That is not required.  You can if you like, but again, not required.  

To play: you must be a member in good standing and have a minimum of 500 posts and at least 6 months active by the close of business on the 7th of July.  You must also be able to ship out quickly following your ticket being punched.  There is the possibility if known up from that you will be on vacation etc that this can work if all parties know the dates etc.  

So with that, Who's commin with me?  

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

Comments

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OOOO pick me pick me...Cuz I'm in
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Can I get a hell yeah!!!!

Bumpskis

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In
    Crickets...Crickets...  Come one, come all...  I know we have some players out there.

What up wit dis?
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Count me in :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

Mark I think this is dead this year.... :(
    It may be. 

• MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's too bad guys. I was looking forward to witnessing the destruction of a scorched, flat earth.

Definitely count me in next year. Even if I had the required amount of posts, I don't have the extra funds to participate this go-around.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
    Well Gentleman, since this is a bust, do we want to have a little how ya doin between us? @avengethis @smoke_em_if_you_got_em @bigshizza @waterNerd

We should I believe!
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this is going to be a bit more low key then a full out war I'll join in. I got a few things left in the humidor.