Home General Discussion

El Beso Cigars

OhioSpartanOhioSpartan Posts: 2
edited February 2017 in General Discussion
What's going on peoples. So I'm newer to the cigar world and I truly believe I have already had the greatest cigar I'll ever have. And of course I'm talking about the El Beso Kahlua cigar. Im from Ohio so the only way I was lucky enough to try this wonderful cigar was through a good friend who moved here from California. The only problem is I can't find anywhere to order these wonderful sticks from. I'm just wanting to know everyone's opinions on them and if y'all know any way to get them other than finding someone out there to buy them and then sending them out this way. 

Comments

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A little dirt never hurt
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And of course I'm talking about the El Beso Kahlua cigar. 
    Of course you are.
    Wait, never heard of them.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • OhioSpartanOhioSpartan Posts: 2
    Ok so maybe I worded it wrong but it is such a good cigar that I definitely want to get my hands on them again. I'm just saying if you ever get to have one they are amazing. 
    Well, what is amazing to one person, may not be so amazing to another person.
    I like Cameroons, but some folks don't care for them and the ones I think are amazing, those folks just go, "Meh".
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • EmceeEmcee Posts: 132 ✭✭✭
    Not to mention the fact that if it's a flavored cigar (Kalhua in the name) you may not find a lot of support from the guys here.  Most of us tend toward premium, un-infused cigars.  I mean, it's great that you found something you like, but I'm betting your tastes will change dramatically if you continue smoking cigars.

Either way, good luck with your cigars.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    dirtdude said:
    I'd never heard of El Beso cigars before.  Here's a quote from the LA Times article:

El Beso, which translates to "the kiss," makes and sells 26 varieties of cigar, including two natural lines (mild to light-bodied), one maduro (medium to full-bodied) and four flavored (amaretto, cherry, Kahlua and vanilla). Most El Beso cigars sell for about $4 apiece.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That right there is pretty cool ^^^

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's not something you see everyday, very nice.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    edited July 2017
    @OhioSpartan My mom was the master roller and started El Beso Cigars in 1997. I just came across this thread and wanted to let you know that you can order by phone and we'll mail our cigars to you. You can reach us at 562.690.7707. We handcraft the blend of our aromatic/flavored cigar line so that the flavor is infused and carried throughout the filler. We have 5 flavors, Kahlua (your favorite :) ), Vanilla, Amaretto, Cherry and Bourbon. We just launched our Bourbon cigar in May. Happy you love our cigars as much as we do!

All the Best,
    Edwin

Edwin,
    Your website, she no work so good.

I wanted to take a look at what was listed and all of your "store" links go nowhere.
    It lists sampler boxes, Reserve, Anniversario and Classic, which I am assuming are not infused. You should change your "store" to "Our Cigars". 
    Then make sure each link goes to some clear, presentation images of your cigars.
    People buy what they can see. 
    I'd sure like to see what they look like, as I'm a visual buyer.

No offense, but your website is sorely lacking. 
    I'm assuming you used a template. I hope you didn't pay a lot for it.
    It could be so much better and to be honest, when someone is looking for info on your cigars, your website is the first impression folks will see of your cigar.
    And you want to display them in a manner fitting them.

One of the top rules of selling things. Show your items in their best light on your webpage. Don't take this wrong. But you can't fix something if you are unaware it's an issue.

I'll try just about any cigar that looks good to me and the prices is right, but I need to see them and the price to purchase them.
    Hell, I've even bought Lone Wolf cigars (too many years ago to admit),
    so I'll try anything once. LOL!

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should reach out to @jgibv .  He lives in Ohio and smokes Backwoods Grape
    I'm partial to honey berry myself 
  • Cigar-20030138Cigar-20030138 Posts: 2
    @0patience our website is getting a reboot currently, the pages that are inaccessible do have a breakdown and photos we are working on this issue. I appreciate your feedback not offended at all. Let you guys know when our new site is up! In the meantime we are on facebook.

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should reach out to @jgibv .  He lives in Ohio and smokes Backwoods Grape
    you know me so well

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *