Home Non Cigar Related
Options

"I was just.....

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
......fxxxxxx/messin with you", as a slat from a pallet is smashed across his face.
Why do people say that and think they can get away with anything?

Comments

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭

'...it's nothing personal"
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "My bad."
  • Options
    MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um...Ouch!

I spent 2 months this year working at a sawmill run by crazy Germans. They used to throw cants at people if they messed up as opposed to teaching you the correct way to do the job. The grader would wait until you were walking by the track and kick it your way. Still got welts on my leg.

For those who don't know what a cant is...

Needless to say, I no longer work at the sawmill. F*** that!
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't imagine...
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis