Home Non Cigar Related

Forum page errors lately.

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone else seeing this a lot lately?

In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am seeing it on Sprint. Caused me to miss 2 auctions.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't log in on any device that's not logged in already. Keeps taking me to my account on ccom and won't log into the forum
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    I can't log in on any device that's not logged in already. Keeps taking me to my account on ccom and won't log into the forum
    I've been having this happen a lot lately. Sometimes it takes me logging in 3-4 times before it logs me on to the forum
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm noticing it a lot lately too. 
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here on all of the above

Damn Gurkha sales are hampering the Forum bandwidth.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. Have to keep refreshing the page. I log in on the forum page and it says I'm only logged in on CCOM. If I'm on the mobile site, I have to scroll down to the "Welcome Markwell, sign in" icon below the threads to achieve access here. Otherwise, when I try to log in on the top icon it just sends me to my dashboard. 
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    I have been getting
     this also for the last 2-3 days. Tablet and phone (Sprint).
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. 
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Rockethead26Rockethead26 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭
    Yep. login has become a three step process instead of one.
    Life is good, don't waste it.
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yep
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For sure but I just refresh and it'll go away
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same thing happening for me. Anyone been having problems with the notifications?

I randomly have quit receiving emails from quotes, name mentioned, even some PM's and go on the site and literally will find someone quoted me after digging through threads and yet I receive no notifications…Been going on for 2 weeks or more and is getting old quick. Makes me look rude if I don't respond. Iv'e tried changing the settings and nothing fixes it.
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
    TX98Z28 said:
    Same thing happening for me. Anyone been having problems with the notifications?

I randomly have quit receiving emails from quotes, name mentioned, even some PM's and go on the site and literally will find someone quoted me after digging through threads and yet I receive no notifications…Been going on for 2 weeks or more and is getting old quick. Makes me look rude if I don't respond. Iv'e tried changing the settings and nothing fixes it.
    Hmmm...haven't experienced that one, although my PM's are now showing up as notifications instead of inbox. 
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
    @Markwell,  received no email from this, I'm on the site on my Mac and did see the orange notification put up on the screen that says you post in the thread but nothing else. Going to mess with the settings, I've got to missing something or the Mac Safari settings or something is somehow blocking the site from sending me notifications.

My PM's are doing the same thing inbox empty, I only get the orange notification pop up if on the site.
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
    I'm pretty sure it's not your Mac. More than likely a server issue. @miller65rod finally overloaded their circuits with too many bum of the week photos. 
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Markwell said:
    I'm pretty sure it's not your Mac. More than likely a server issue. @miller65rod finally overloaded their circuits with too many bum of the week photos. 

Here now!  Tha's crazy talk!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    I can only get in on my laptop.  No dice on my phone.  Really pi$$ing me off.  I at first thought is was all y'alls way of trying to get rid of me...  Still suspect that by the way..  :D
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
    Update! Found a box not checked under notification preferences and now I'm receiving an email for every comment made on the site  :D
    I give up.
    edited July 2017
    Usaf06 said:
    I noticed this and you have to log into your CCOM account first, when you go to community, forum scroll all the way down and you should see a login box or button with a link above it to login with your CCOM account, click on that and you should be good. 

Today i noticed there's no way to navigate to the Daily Deal on mobile, you have to switch to the desktop browser view to get there. 

This site is getting wonky and hard to use. 

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:

Today i noticed there's no way to navigate to the Daily Deal on mobile, you have to switch to the desktop browser view to get there. 

I noticed that last night. I couldn't find the daily deal. I had to do the same thing, switch to desktop view. I'm on limited data on my phone, Verizon, you know. 

Maybe @timb might know what is going on and when they plan on fixing it.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least we can be at ease and know our problems are at the top of their priority list.  This should be taken care of in no more than six months.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    Hiding the Daily Deal might be good for my CAS. 

• skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Usaf06 said:
    I noticed this and you have to log into your CCOM account first, when you go to community, forum scroll all the way down and you should see a login box or button with a link above it to login with your CCOM account, click on that and you should be good. 

That worked!  Thanks Chris.  Pain in the touche though.
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • 2hand2hand Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
    Seeing the same things.  BotL Oyam123 hasn't been able to post in days.  Blows, but good to know it's not just him.
    If you don't like women drivers, then stay off the sidewalk.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now most the time I go to post, I get "Whoops, there was an error." 

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
    Must be user error, just kidding, it just happened to me. 

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's getting worse. More frequent. 
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm telling you it is the russians.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or maybe the Lower Slobbovians......   :#
    This issue appears to have been fixed a few weeks ago.  I'm able to just login once and go right to the community forum.  Thanks, CCOM.