Home Non Cigar Related

Hows your Weather?

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A bit humid. 
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    68, cloudy, and breezy today...Seattle weather. 
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
    Greg looks like a pussycat, but we may get pounded by Irwin or Hillary in Hawaii. 

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We had raindrop that were seriously 1/2 inch across. I've never seen such forceful and physically heavy rain. It felt similar to a paintball when they hit you.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    93 and steamy in my drawers
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    93 and steamy in my drawers
    Now, that's what I call a localized forecast.

72 and rain here.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    @peter4jc Are you saying that @Bigshizza has a... microclimate?  Them's fightin' words. 

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It sucks........................big time
    It rained on me this afternoon as I walked to lunch.  Not a cloud in the sky, full sun, mid 80's, but it was raining nonetheless.  

Maybe God was having a pissing match  :D
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    It sucks........................big time

But, does it do it in your drawers?
    :o
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sitting out on my deck with a gar in hand, 80 degrees, a beautiful sky, good glass of bourbon, and some nice Mozart playing on the lap top. Also the sounds of the night make a welcome mix with the music. Life is GOOD.
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cooled off to low 80s, humidity gone. Supposed to get nasty again next week though.
    deadman said:
    Cooled off to low 80s, humidity gone. Supposed to get nasty again next week though.
    I hear ya brother that's why I'm enjoying it while I can. Now if the damn bugs would only leave me alone.
    Stubble said:
    107 today.  Just walking from the front door to the Jeep...instant swamp azz.
    My wife was a stewardess back in the day and always hated flying into Texas in the summer. She said the windows of the plane would steam up when the doors were opened. Guess I'll stick with Jersey for now.
    Sleddog46 said:
    Stubble said:
    107 today.  Just walking from the front door to the Jeep...instant swamp azz.
    My wife was a stewardess back in the day and always hated flying into Texas in the summer. She said the windows of the plane would steam up when the doors were opened. Guess I'll stick with Jersey for now.
    As long as it's not Parsippany New Jersey. I have worked with several guys from there over the years and they all ain't right.  :D
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been the most pleasant summer in the 10 years I have been mostly in AZ, will take the clouds and rain over hellfire anytime.
    A little dirt never hurt
    0patience said:
    Damn, that's hot.
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday morning the bay was smooth as glass and just enough wind to keep the bugs away. Last night 20 mph winds with 40 mph gusts bring in waves 3ft +.
    No fishing today. If you look to the right off the point you can see 10ft white caps. 

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hot as fuggin balls
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Beating the heat at the beach this weekend. 

Beating the heat at the beach this weekend. 

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Incredible. I rode to the factory in McSherrystown this morning. Cool enough I really should have worn my leather jacket! In August! Returned around two pm it was still in the mid-seventies. Unbelievable. I have never in my life seen such a mild day in the heat of summer.

One of these weather sites was going on about an Arctic cold front stretching from Arkansas to Alberta & coming this way. Unheard of.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Hot as fuggin balls
    That's what you get for mocking us all winter.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    Went to the lake, Lopez Lake, didn't catch anything. 

Getting foggy here. 

What a beautiful day. 74 for a high, going into the low 50s tonight, and nothing above 77 in the 7 day forecast. I could deal with summer if it was always like this. 

Rode home tonight with the windows down and sunroof open. Lovely smells of fresh-cut hay and campfires lingering under a full moon.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    92 degrees with horrible air quality because of 136 wildfires in BC