Home General Discussion
Options

Cigar Friendly Restaurants and Resorts

YaksterYakster Posts: 25,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
Interesting article in CA, post your favorite cigar friendly restaurants and resorts here. 

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/cigar-nights-across-america-19494
Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

Comments

• Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can add the Angus Barn in Raleigh, NC to that list.  Great restaurant, small walk in humidor and one of the coolest collections of Colt revolvers I've ever seen!

A little pricey, but great for a special occasion. 
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Los Cucos in Tomball Texas has smoking indoors now at the bar, they really ramped up the atmosphere of the place after the recent remolding. Goodson's in Tomball also allows smoking, voted best chicken fried steak in Texas.

Plenty of other restaurants and places allow smoking still. The city of Houston though has some kind of smoking ban unfortunately, but unclear on the ruling of that as some places still allow smoking in Houston.

As far as fine dining restaurants that allow smoking in or around the greater Houston area, I've never looked or been to one. I'm sure some have to exist around Houston but I'd rather grill my own prime, medium rare, ribeye and have a good cigar at the house.    
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I worked in west Texas a few years ago and the way it explained to me was if over 50% of revenue was from alcohol sales it was a bar and smoking was allowed, if food sales generated over 50% it was a restaurant and no smoking allowed.
    A little dirt never hurt