Home Ratings & Reviews

Padilla Miami, Casa Torano

Hi all. Anyone have + or - on the Padilla Miami and Casa Torano?? Thanks

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    eyegofler18@comcast.net:
    Hi all. Anyone have + or - on the Padilla Miami and Casa Torano?? Thanks
    Hey eyegofler, I like the Casa Torano. It is a Medium bodied cigar that offers a mostly woody flavor, a little leather/nut as I remember. It is not a cigar that changes a lot in the flavor, The construction was good with a few correction needed at times, but one that I enjoy. My favorite Torano is the Signature, and given the choice, Signature would win. Padilla Miami, Is Full bodied and packs a bigger punch in both strength and Flavor. The aftertaste lingers long after the cigar is finished. More depth in the flavor, wood earth, with coffe and chocolate involved here. Construction and burn is great, not one I would get often but worth a try for sure.
  • Thanks for that!! Both seem to have appeal.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    I have not had the Casa Torano. The Padilla Miami, however, is one of my favorite sticks - the torpedo is the best vitola for this one, in my opinion.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I like the Casa Torano for a mild stick, but I do prefer it in Maduro. The Padilla Miami is an awesome smoke, complex enough to remain interesting and alot of flavor. I normally don't go for Churchills, but that is my favorite size for the Miami.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I've never had the Padilla, but I'm a big fan of the Carlos Torano Exodus Gold (which are from the same maker). One of the regulars I keep in my humi. Very full bodied and smooth.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..