Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    AteupwithitAteupwithit Posts: 222 ✭✭✭

Good evening Gentlemen.  Courtesy of a fine BoTL in Portsmouth.  Thanks Craig!
  • Options

Good evening Gentlemen.  Courtesy of a fine BoTL in Portsmouth.  Thanks Craig!
    ...Evening Duke, my pleasure Brother.
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone!  Flor de Selva Robusto with a RRG&C. 
    ...WooF... On fire as well, Thank You KC.
    My pleasure. These are well aged too. I hand carried them back from Honduras in June 2011.
  • Options
    Evening Ate!
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    kckasper said:
    Evening Ate!
    Hey KC!  
  • Options
    91 degrees at 8:00.  It's Texas.  What else would I expect?.....  PourN....
  • Options
    90°F and 70% RH in Ft. Laud. Typical August evening. Pour'N.
  • Options
    2hand2hand Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    2hand said:
    From DogBrO back in March 2015.  Thank you, my brother!  It has aged nicely.

Evening 2, and Smiling here with that post...Enjoy Bro.

It was time well spent, bro.  Wonderful right down to the finger burning.  Thank you for sharing!
    If you don't like women drivers, then stay off the sidewalk.
  • Options
    kckasper said:

Got a couple of those and a corona aging in the humi.  Evening KC!
  • Options
    edited August 2017

I would be pourN and iciN in that heat.
  • Options
    2hand said:
    TruDog said:
    2hand said:
    From DogBrO back in March 2015.  Thank you, my brother!  It has aged nicely.

Evening 2, and Smiling here with that post...Enjoy Bro.

It was time well spent, bro.  Wonderful right down to the finger burning.  Thank you for sharing!
    ...WiNK...
  • Options
    ...If you ain't Score'N ....might as well be Pour'N....
  • Options
    2hand said:
    kckasper said:

Evening 2! Blind Man's Bluff (gifted by mutt) burning and pour'N. Valentina is so proud that she can make her own breakfast now. She drags a chair over to the fridge to get 2 Eggo waffles out of the freezer. She puts them in the toaster, waits, then takes them out using the long set of tongs. She butters them, but still wants Papi to cut them into 8 triangles then put the pure Pennsylvania maple syrup on top. 
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    ...If you ain't Score'N ....might as well be Pour'N....
    I is pour'N. My Rays ain't Score'N.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    2hand said:
    kckasper said:

Evening 2! Blind Man's Bluff (gifted by mutt) burning and pour'N. Valentina is so proud that she can make her own breakfast now. She drags a chair over to the fridge to get 2 Eggo waffles out of the freezer. She puts them in the toaster, waits, then takes them out using the long set of tongs. She butters them, but still wants Papi to cut them into 8 triangles then put the pure Pennsylvania maple syrup on top. 

That is too cute!  At 12yo Bruce still wants me to cut his waffles because I cut them so the syrup doesn't run out of the squares.  He also discovered Pop Tarts, but still hasn't gotten the hang of turning the toaster down.  Burned Pop Tarts smells worse than burned fish!
  • Options
    At the camper last weekend, a guy comes over and asks what I'm smoking.  Not realizing he was a BotL I used a CB line - a cigar.  I thought maybe he was gonna read me the riot act about how stinky my cigar was.  He looked at me kind of funny, then asked what kind of cigar. I showed him the band - a Herrera Esteli toro.  He said "Nice.  Mind if I join you?  Family hates it when I smoke cigars."  Showed him the empty lawn chair, cutter and lighter.  He pulled out a Bolivar Royal Corona of all things!  He lit up, leaned back and said "Camping without cigars is almost barbaric."  Agree.  Needless to say, he and I hit it off.  He spent quite a bit of time at our site over the next few days.  Nice to have someone to share the pleasure with.  Rare at campgrounds.
  • Options
  • Options
    2hand said:
    At the camper last weekend, a guy comes over and asks what I'm smoking.  Not realizing he was a BotL I used a CB line - a cigar.  I thought maybe he was gonna read me the riot act about how stinky my cigar was.  He looked at me kind of funny, then asked what kind of cigar. I showed him the band - a Herrera Esteli toro.  He said "Nice.  Mind if I join you?  Family hates it when I smoke cigars."  Showed him the empty lawn chair, cutter and lighter.  He pulled out a Bolivar Royal Corona of all things!  He lit up, leaned back and said "Camping without cigars is almost barbaric."  Agree.  Needless to say, he and I hit it off.  He spent quite a bit of time at our site over the next few days.  Nice to have someone to share the pleasure with.  Rare at campgrounds.
    ...THat'z Classic,...diG it.
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grand forks ND for the 3rd drop off. Drive home tomorrow to the empty nest. 
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2hand said:
    Now we know the rest of the story. Nice!
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Grand forks ND for the 3rd drop off. Drive home tomorrow to the empty nest. 
    ....Yo oY, safe travels.
  • Options
    2hand said:
    Nice encounter 2! Good to have a new BOTL.
  • Options
    ...Watching the CloWn's vs Ain't's....preseason.
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    KING DONALD IZ LOCKED AND LOADED........right on
    ......his vigra must have arrived 
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    KING DONALD IZ LOCKED AND LOADED........right on
    ......his blue pills  must have arrived 

• Options
    Ozzy73 said 

• Options
    Love this posting stuff......kinda like riding 2 horses with one aZZ. ....It dissappear. ....and comes back like CB......high cb
  • Options
    Good evening everyone!  Mac Cafe PC with a RRG&C. 
  • Options
    Big T storm rolling in from the SSW. Getting a nice light show, no rain yet.