Home General Discussion

Annual Ccom Herf

TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Hey everyone, We are looking at a few options this year for the annual CCOM herf.  We discussed changing the Venue and also the date.  Let's start with date:

Annual Ccom Herf 7 votes

October
14%
YankeeMan 1 vote
November
0%
December
28%
matkn293skydiverD 2 votes
wait until early 2018
57%
avengethisExpendableYouthWylaffTNBigfoot68 4 votes

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm good to go whenever you all decide.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to host it here, but Albuquerque is a crossroads town, not a big city.
    I am good with whatever the group want to do. 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wait until early 2018
    I am for December or later.  October and November are super busy for me with fishing and hunting.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weather wise the south woukd be better if we are having it in Nov or December
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wait until early 2018
    I'm good anytime after December 15th I believe. 

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    An Arizona lounge with an out outdoor patio is perfect any time of the year. Only drawback is they have their own bar so no outside alcohol.

Oh yeah and spring training baseball, in the Spring of course :):):)
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's further than driving distance I'm a no go this year. Don't know my drill schedule for those months and as far as early 2018 goes I would definitely be out as I'm at basic from beginning of January through March.....so basically don't plan anything around me. You guys make the plans and hopefully it works out for me to join
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    December
    I voted December but in all honesty the when isn't all that important to me. It's all about the where. 
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293