Home General Discussion

Cigar Fest

Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was looking on another site(C.I) and saw a Ad about Cigar Fest at Split rock Lodge in the Pocono's. Seems they sell out 6,000 tickets in 2 minutes. It's a 5 day festival with ton's of freebies, food, drink, and raffles. Sounds like a good time. Has anyone been to it? Apparently been going on since 2009. This year was in May.
You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knew of it when they started it.
    No desire to go to it.

Thought about going to Big Smoke in Las Vegas, but it is too close to the SEMA/AAPEX automotive convention in Vegas for me to extend the stay and go to it.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    I've been to it multiple times.  It is a great time to get out and herf with friends and also people who are in the industry.  The people who are hunting after the free stuff rarely get in the way of a good time.  You can talk to Pete Johnson, Willy Herrera, AJ, Jonathan Drew, ETC.  So if you want to herf it up with 6000 people, a good event, plus free stuff you may want to try.  if you know you don't like it, donate it to cigars for warriors. 
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went in 2010 when it was a multi-day event, but the fest was only on Saturday.  It's gotten a little too big and the fest is a two day, separate ticket event.

It was a good time and got to spend some time with some ccom folks and A.J. Fernandez.