Home Non Cigar Related

NICE Doggy

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should be easy to find the invader. That amount of blood is going to get a hospital's attention.
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You've gotta love a shepherd. Hands down the most loyal dog out there.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I say a Rotti is the best.  Sorry Markwell. I had one for 13 years and won't even call him a dog, that's how much we thought of him. Cried for 3 days when we had to have him put down. He suffered a stroke. R.I.P Rocky. I swear he could read my mind. If I thought it was time for his walk, he was up and at the door waiting.
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's why they call them, "Man's best friend."  I have the best of both worlds,  our rescue dog is part Lab, part Rottie and part Shepherd.  Very loyal, big (160 pounds) and unfortunately thinks he a lap dog.  We call him the Gentle Giant!
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YankeeMan said:
    That's why they call them, "Man's best friend."  I have the best of both worlds,  our rescue dog is part Lab, part Rottie and part Shepherd.  Very loyal, big (160 pounds) and unfortunately thinks he a lap dog.  We call him the Gentle Giant!
    It must be the lab rott mix.
    We have a pit, lab, rott, mastiff mix.
    He is one of the quietest, most easy going dog I've seen. That is until one of four things happens.

Someone comes into our yard at night, which causes him to give one big growling woof.

Someone attempts to stick their hand in "his" vehicle without permission.

Someone makes a threatening move toward or at momma. They won't make it.

And lastly, he can get a little growling noisy when either I or my son are rough housing with him.

He has a very deep, growling sound that he makes when he is in "warning mode". Kind of hard to explain, but usually effective.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.