Home General Discussion

Hello from the Ville!

CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
Just thought I'd drop a message here (probably should have before I started commenting on stuff today), but anywho, been out for a bit, but glad to see that this community is still thriving and growing!  Look forward to catching up with everyone!  

Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah we been missin you! Glad you decided to get back with us. How about vherf tonight? Midnight is the earliest I can get there but would like to herf with you again. 
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome home @CvilleE ! Great to see you again. Love that pic! 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    Yeah we been missin you! Glad you decided to get back with us. How about vherf tonight? Midnight is the earliest I can get there but would like to herf with you again. 
    @Bob_Luken....let's do it...would be great to catch with the others as well!  One question because I'm old and forgetful...are you on eastern time or central?
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Central

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be there too!  As was stated glad to have you back, some of the late night vherfers were worried about you.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Guitarded said:
    Welcome home @CvilleE ! Great to see you again. Love that pic! 

Thanks @Guitarded....glad to be back!
    I'll be there too!  As was stated glad to have you back, some of the late night vherfers were worried about you.

Sounds like a date!  Look forward to seeing everyone tonight...@Patrickbrick
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, Eric.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's up Eric?