Home General Discussion

Found.... Right under my nose

thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
so I've been posting about Foundry Elements, as I am just generally in love with the whole concept, packaging and quality of these cigars. Trying to find any and every element released, and low and behold after doing a Google search, cigar.com actually has zinc boxes.  After inquiring with my guy, 100 boxes, if anyone is interested I recommend grabbing these, good pricing, and you might even be able to get a deal if you work your magic...

https://www.cigar.com/p/foundry-elements-cigars/1475136/

Comments

• MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually have liked the ones I smoked in the past.  Thought they were decent. Not a bad price for sure on the ones in your link.  Never had that one though.
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    @MorganGeo I've never tried zinc either but I haven't had an element I didn't like
  • HeavysetrapierHeavysetrapier Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have any info on these? Like wrapper and blend? Are they strong? Or more mild?
    I have been hard pressed to find any info on this cigar, which is one of the reasons I'm so interested in it.... I'll email my cigar.com guy and see if he's heard anything.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MorganGeo said:
    I actually have liked the ones I smoked in the past.  Thought they were decent. Not a bad price for sure on the ones in your link.  Never had that one though.
    No dry begging
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I prefer dry humping
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is one cool looking box!
    @YankeeMan yes it is! The whole line has unique box designs. I got mine today... But there was a mishap in shipping.

Came across these at a local B&M. I inspected a few of the sticks and they seemed ok. I'm just mentioning that because I did see what looked like some mold on a few of their other sticks. 
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anyone comes across some Foundry Dubnium, I'd be willing to do a trade for a couple or buy them outright from you.
    I'm not willing to buy a box and most the places I've found that have 5 packs are sold out.
    I might email Andrew and see if they have them, but they aren't listed.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    Came across these at a local B&M. I inspected a few of the sticks and they seemed ok. I'm just mentioning that because I did see what looked like some mold on a few of their other sticks. 
    @Heavysetrapier I haven't tried either of those.... I'd love to either trade you or buy them from you if you purchase some!
    I've never tried those either.  I might be willing to split a box with you if the price is right @0patience
    0patience said:
    If anyone comes across some Foundry Dubnium, I'd be willing to do a trade for a couple or buy them outright from you.
    I'm not willing to buy a box and most the places I've found that have 5 packs are sold out.
    edited August 2017
    thehilk said:
    I've never tried those either.  I might be willing to split a box with you if the price is right @0patience
    0patience said:
    I'm only finding one place that has it in stock.
    I sent @Andrew_Dzikoski an email to see if he can come up with something.
    Not really up on getting 10 of them.
    I was looking more like a 5 pack. 
    Maybe if we can get a couple people and I can send them a money order to cover the cigars and shipping and they can purchase.

Post edited by 0patience on
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
    Sounds good to me
    I tried doing more searching, but like you, only found a couple places.

Not to mention that Google SUCKS!!!
    If I put in Foundry dubnium cigars in the search, I don't give a crap about JC Penneys. Why would that even come up?
    JC Penneys hasn't sold cigars since the 60s.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
    @thehilk yea we can work something out. How many of them would you like to see come your way?
    edited August 2017
    @thehilk
    I was thinking a 5 pack. Unless my finances are better on the first of the month.
    My concern is getting a cigar in bulk that I find out isn't to my liking. 
    I know, I can always use it for ammo, but hate sending something to someone I don't care for.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
    @thehilk yea we can work something out. How many of them would you like to see come your way?
    3 each would be awesome!
    PM me your addy.
    @thehilk

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thehilk said:
    @YankeeMan yes it is! The whole line has unique box designs. I got mine today... But there was a mishap in shipping.

I was just going to comment that I bet the box doesn't hold up in shipping.