Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    2hand2hand Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    Evening 2! Looks familiar. Which Upmann is that?

Royal Robusto.  Only 2 years old, but still tasting fine.
    If you don't like women drivers, then stay off the sidewalk.
  • Options
    Lilith (granddaughter) - at the campground when she was 10 months.  She is a natural for photos.

• Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2hand said:
    kckasper said:

I'z got some of those, I think on your recommendation possibly. Just checked Trivoli #2 and saw that distinctive gold and brown 2nd band. Haven't tried one yet, Nov 15 box date, still letting them age.
  • Options
    AteupwithitAteupwithit Posts: 222 ✭✭✭

Evening Gents.  Enjoying a pint of Lagunitas Hop Stoopid and a V. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    2hand said:
    kckasper said:

I'z got some of those, I think on your recommendation possibly. Just checked Trivoli #2 and saw that distinctive gold and brown 2nd band. Haven't tried one yet, Nov 15 box date, still letting them age.
    Hey KC!  Your detailed logging and discipline in allowing things to age is enviable for those of us who are into immediate gratification.....lol.....
  • Options
    Evening Ate! You getting any effects from Harvey?
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    kckasper said:
    Hey KC.  We may get some showers eventually.  Its times like these when you get some perspective on how big Texas actually is.  Laredo is 7 1/2 hours from here by car.  Corpus is about 6 and change.  Given the track and as slow as it is moving, we don't expect to get much in North Dallas area.  I have been struggling to get production parts out of the effective area ahead of schedule since Thursday.  There are places down in the effected areas that are expected to get 36-40" of rain.  I will probably have my people put birds in the air to get over that mess.  Lots of dollars but still cheaper than shutting production facilities down.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    2hand said:
    kckasper said:

Just enablin....
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Hey KC.  We may get some showers eventually.  Its times like these when you get some perspective on how big Texas actually is.  Laredo is 7 1/2 hours from here by car.  Corpus is about 6 and change.  Given the track and as slow as it is moving, we don't expect to get much in North Dallas area

It takes a lifetime to get from Eastland to Van Horn.
  • Options
    2hand said:
    kckasper said:
    Hey KC.  We may get some showers eventually.  Its times like these when you get some perspective on how big Texas actually is.  Laredo is 7 1/2 hours from here by car.  Corpus is about 6 and change.  Given the track and as slow as it is moving, we don't expect to get much in North Dallas area

True.  9 hours plus to get to El Paso.  Houston is a haul as well.  This metro area is a huge heat bubble that gives us some mean thunderboomers but keeps the truly evil crap at bay for the most part.
  • Options
    2h-----You got a Lillith, I got a LilliaYadira, (one word, WTF was Cynthia thinking?) Lily Ya Ya for short. Kids today!
  • Options
  • Options
    Valentina's first day at VPK this past Monday.
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    2hand said:
    Lilith (granddaughter) - at the campground when she was 10 months.  She is a natural for photos.

A cutie there Gramps.
  • Options
    2hand said:
    kckasper said:

Feat don't fail me now.
  • Options
    2hand said:
    kckasper said:

True.  9 hours plus to get to El Paso.  Houston is a haul as well.  This metro area is a huge heat bubble that gives us some mean thunderboomers but keeps the truly evil crap at bay for the most part.
    Dukey!
  • Options
    Tablet just went from 20% to dead in a split second. Trying on the phone now. Original Nassau Bahamas Graycliff Profesionale PG Robusto from 2009 fired up. Wish there were more Graycliff fans here, these are great.
  • Options
    2hand said:
    kckasper said:

Dukey!
    Hey there Mikey....How are things in Oxford this fine evening?
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    kckasper said:
    Regular school girl fashion plate.  Her idea?
  • Options
    PWMAO!
  • Options
    2hand said:
    kckasper said:

Dukey!
    College kids are moving back in.  They even effect the temperature of our tap water.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,417 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charge them rent plus utilities!
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    2hand said:
    kckasper said:

Dukey!
    College kids are moving back in.  They even effect the temperature of our tap water.
    I can believe that....lol....
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Regular school girl fashion plate.  Her idea?
    VPK uniforms. Isn't she cute? We got her jumpers (what she's wearing) skirts and shorts. 
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    kckasper said:
    Tablet just went from 20% to dead in a split second. Trying on the phone now. Original Nassau Bahamas Graycliff Profesionale PG Robusto from 2009 fired up. Wish there were more Graycliff fans here, these are great.
    Hey KC.....I am not a hater....there are more than a few I like....i wish you luck on the phone.  My fat fingers and a phone are NOT a match made in internet heaven.....and FWIW, that stick predates my bantering.....
  • Options
    Yakster said:
    Charge them rent plus utilities!
    Get me a shotgun…
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Hey KC.....I am not a hater....there are more than a few I like....i wish you luck on the phone.  My fat fingers and a phone are NOT a match made in internet heaven.....and FWIW, that stick predates my bantering.....
    You young pup.
  • Options
    Hey Mikewy...FWIW ....I am still using the Carlito's nubber you so graciously sent me after my use of the needle nosed vise grips.....I have the V speared now.....
  • Options
    And you are not the only PW present this evening.....lol....
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    I'm not good posting from the phone either. Plus the auto-rotate died. I've always enjoyed the real Graycliffs, but not those crappy G2s. Regular price is insane, but they can be had at a good discout every so often. Which is the only time I buy them.