Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Who’s the biggest diesel fan?

thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
i tried this brand of cigar many different times, never found one that I truly enjoyed.  Whom amongst you has?

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hair of the Dog is one I really like. 
    I also like the Uncut.
    Not really a fan of Uncut d.CT, Rage or Wicked.
    Most other ones are ok.

It's kind of one of those that I don't mind most of them, but the Hair of the Dog is the only one I have purchased a bundle of.
    Most the other ones I've only gone after 5 packs.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh cigars, I have smoked a lot of Diesels but clearly have no favorite, nothing objectionable just nothing that has turned my crank enough to buy more.

Now burning diesel, that's another story, if there was a way to calculate how much diesel I have burned in 40 years I would have a contest.  
    A little dirt never hurt
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:
    Oh cigars, I have smoked a lot of Diesels but clearly have no favorite, nothing objectionable just nothing that has turned my crank enough to buy more.

Now burning diesel, that's another story, if there was a way to calculate how much diesel I have burned in 40 years I would have a contest.  
    You and I are probably the only one where fuel is the first thing in our head when people say diesel.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm more of a steam guy, but there are some okay diesels out there. ALCo's are almost like a steamer lol. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=667uP2N9ElI
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love diesel but they need extensive aging to reach full potential.