Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Ooooopppppssssss I DID IT AGAIN

PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
well folks as was expected by a few of you (Peter) I pissed of Colleen again.  Colleen informed me a couple of weeks ago I need to sell some stuff to make up for a purchase.  I am giving you fine folks first crack.  If interested please pm me what you are interested in brand, age etc, and the amount you would like to donate to Colleen.  Before you pay I will send you a picture of what I put together for approval.  I can also do blind samplers.  I do have a unopened box for sale as well, same as above pm for price.

Thank you for reading.
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have my number you can text, or call me, that will probably get a quicker response.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This brings a whole 'nother definition to the phrase "shovel-ready".
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want that box you got from Ford on Fifth
    A little dirt never hurt
  • firehouseguyfirehouseguy Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In!!!
    Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So glad I'm not the only one that gets in trouble over cigars. 
    dirtdude said:
    I want that box you got from Ford on Fifth

That one is not for sale, nor are the Governor's that caused this.
    MOW badge received.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was pretty sure I knew that, I am sure that poor guy regrets saying he would sell you a few from his last box..
    A little dirt never hurt
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The more you do something the better you get  :).
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is all done folks!!!!!  Colleen is happy, so just waiting for the next have to have new release.  Thank you everyone.
    Dam.  I’m old and slow on the internet 
    You have most of what I have anyway, no loss on your part.
    MOW badge received.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is all done folks!!!!!  Colleen is happy, so just waiting for the next have to have new release.  Thank you everyone.
    Give it another month or two ;)