Home Non Cigar Related

NHL 2017

WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
Lets get a thread started for general NHL discussion, so those of us not in the fantasy league don't hijack the thread.

Day one tomorrow. Pens over Blues for a 5er. Who's up?
"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...

Comments

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn bro, going right after that Lou Crew.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Done.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to see the Blues win.....but I don't think it'll happen on banner night, Pens' fans will be rockin. 

Got a fresh case of Labatt in the fridge, and NHL tv all set up and ready to go. 

Only a few more hours until puck drop.....can't wait.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love watching the home team on banner night get their ass kicked!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    should not have gone to OT, but the outcome was still nice!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang wish I would’ve seen this before the game I would’ve taken the Blues for sure. 
    great game tonight. Wish Schenn wouldn’t have taken that dumb penalty to give 5 on 3 but still pulled out the W. 
    Not the way I saw that one working out. Good game though.

Great game, the puck has dropped.
    A little dirt never hurt

The Blackhawks got the "band back together", and are looking like they "see the light", this year they might be "on a mission from god."  I missed hockey!!!!!!
    MOW badge received.
    The golden knights are a surprisingly strong team.  They play well together already, going to be interesting to see how the season plays out.  St. Louis will do what they always do, win a **** ton or reg season games then blow it in the playoffs.  
    Got this today from Wayne, thank you very much!

MOW badge received.
    edited October 2017
    If you bet of the Golden Knights to win, it's paying 240 to 1. Just sayin'.

I'm glad they made it. Thanks for helping me lose the first bet of the season. If I won I'd be in danger of developing a gambling problem.

"Contains Alcohol", that doesn't even begin to tell the story
    A little dirt never hurt
    It's only 14 something.