Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Gibby the beer Santa

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2017 in Trades, Passes and Bombs
Gibby brought the heat once again. He has been kind enough to send me the Nosferatu beer for like 6 years now. Looking forward to the Pilsner as well. Once again I can enjoy this fine beer while watching my favorite Halloween movie. The sticks look great too! Each day I get closer to getting back to "my" normal. Thanks again Johnny V..

Comments

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just what you needed for a speedy recovery.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outstanding!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, hope you get to feeling better Jim!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Glad you’re feeling better. 
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's some good brew
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicee!! If the brew's as good as the movie you're set man! Glad you're doing better.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never heard of BS Cigar Company, but it's definitely eye catching. Nice hit :) Glad to hear your getting better Big Guy.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...