Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Making salsa today!

PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
Allan sent me some amazing looking/smelling hot peppers.  Today I am going to make a few different salsas, can't wait to sweat!  Some really good body guards in there as well, plus home grown garlic, thank you!  Your end (along with everyone else I owe) flys tomorrow.  Thank you again!

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.

Comments

• ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That looks like it is going to make some awesome salsa  
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet! Hope you like your salsa very hot.
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good looking stuff

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fresh out the blender, needs to chill for about an hour before tasting.  Add what needs to be added, seasoning wise, then eat!  Green one is ghost peppers the red is the chocolate something or other.

Thank you Allan!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They will both look brown and watery in the morning.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is all the chunks of stuff?  That looks like my water in my toilet after a night at the chicago herf.

Just kidding, should be delicious.  I made up some carolina reaper salsa the other day.  Its a swift kick in the nuts but is pretty darn good.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    edited October 2017
    I like my salsa blended, it's the only way to live!  Also these are the best batches I have ever made, those peppers and truly fresh garlic make all the difference!  Getting my sweat on, feeling better already.  Thank you again Allan.
    MOW badge received.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    I like my salsa blended...

I think that's just called hot sauce, doofus!   :D
    That's some funny shít
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    Made a large batch of chili this am, and took a bunch to a separate pot to spice up.  Holy crap it has a kick, I sure am sweating, sooooo good though.  
    MOW badge received.