Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Secret Santa Interest

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anybody interested in doing it this year?  I will run it if there is enough interest again.
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Depending on the dollar amount I'd be interested. If we keep it around $100 I'm in.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I'm interested... Really liked how you did 2 last year so more members could participate :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm down since gang war was a bust

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah sure
    A little dirt never hurt
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell yes!!
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybosy else?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to join the festivities. TY
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It maybe a small group but I love this exchange!
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did the one for newbies last year and loved it, I would like to participate, when you get the budget together I will see what I can do. This is really a fun thing if everyone participates. Love this time of year!!!!
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    in
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^don't get drawn by him, hell I am still pulling cigars out that say "Trident Xmas 2016" on them^^^^
    A little dirt never hurt
    Ok I will leave this open for a bit yet if anybody else wants to get in.  By end of next week I will start putting things together for whoever is involved.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven’t been very active lately, but this is one of my favorite events, IN!!!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
    Glad to have you!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I think ill be in......feel like I need to do sone damage this year as last year I didnt hit hard enough compared to some of you fellas. 
    Everybody that is in, please pm me with your mailing address, some likes dislikes for cigar brands and also some ideas of a present that you could use or something to avoid.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• SmoothsticksSmoothsticks Posts: 540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been a ghost around here lately but I think this is just the thing to get my holiday giving started. I'm in if you'll have me.
    @Smoothsticks you are good to be in.  
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

1 - @Markwell
    2 - @WaterNerd
    3 - @matkn293
    4 - @dirtdude
    5 - Bigshizza
    6 - Sketch
    7 - @Guitarded
    8 - @TNBigfoot68
    9 - @Trident
    10 - Edna20
    11 - @Vulchor
    12 - @Smoothsticks

Here is our list so far.  A nice even number looks good.  Those that are tagged, I need your pm with the info from a few posts above.  Thank you to those that have sent it already!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But....But....the Air Force says Santa doesn't exist....
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Thats why its Secret!!!
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    But....But....the Air Force says Santa doesn't exist....
    oh?  Then why does Norad track him every year?  :D
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
    @matkn293 is the last person I am waiting for a pm from.  If he doesn't respond I'll just assume he is looking for white owls, swishers and some gurkhas to round out his collection.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yowsa, on it sir.  

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

Oh @Edna20 if you only knew
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Time is drawing closer:)