Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Typical 5-stick trade, forum style

jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
so, Mr. Liu and I agreed on a 5-stick trade. I had a few CC's that I offered to trade for some other CC's. Jiunn offered some HDM Epicure 1's for my PSD4's with enough other sticks to bring it to a 5 for 5 trade. So here are the five Epi 1's that he sent:

But, in true forum fashion, he included a few CC outriders for protection:

Now, whaddaya gonna do with a guy like that?

Many thanks, @jliu. I'm drooling again, just looking at these delicious foreigners. I'ma do my damndest to enjoy one of 'em tomorrow. You're an epic trader, Mr. Liu. Your momma done good. 

Comments

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those look good. 
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yummy
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's a good dude....but he no habla espanol.
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't trust them Russians.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, great trade!!!!
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble said:
    He's a good dude....but he no habla espanol.
    He can't count either
    A little dirt never hurt
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    hello young man.  2012 on that boli royal corona, 2011 on h upmann no 1, 2011 on the ramon super ramon (canada regional).  all tasty to smoke now in time for your 22nd birthday
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu said:
    hello young man.  2012 on that boli royal corona, 2011 on h upmann no 1, 2011 on the ramon super ramon (canada regional).  all tasty to smoke now in time for your 22nd birthday
    Thankya, kind sir. My child bride just got home from a stay in a skilled nursing facility so now I may be able to sneak enough time to fire one of those puppies up. It's a lovely day so maybe I can get her to join me on the patio for a while. 

Thanks again. Your package is due for a pickup this afternoon when the mail lady comes by. It's ready and rarin' to go....   B)