Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Amazing UPS and FedEx

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
My wife phones in a complaint about the FedEx guy ignoring the signs we posted and I get a big package that was supposed to be delivered next week.

If your gonna complain you should give a pat on the back.

I call to give the UPS guy a rousing seal of approval and he delivers a package at 8PM yesterday, also early.

Comments

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice idea for a thread. I read one time that a person is ten times more likely to, pertaining to customer service, share a bad experience than they are to share a good experience. 
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    More than once, I've placed an order with a company in CA on Saturday and had it in my mailbox on Monday. It's great that that company gets the package in the mail Saturday but it's downright amazing that the USPS gets it to me in 48 hours. Or zero business days if you want to get technical.
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had usps deliver a package on Sunday once. Blew my mind.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I order reloading components from a guy in Oregon. He ships flat rate boxes sometimes in excess of 40 pounds. Those usps guys have gotten them all the way to Georgia in under 2 business days. It's a running joke that he has discovered some kind of wormhole technology
  • Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also used to occasionally haul a FedEx load from Memphis to Denver and we were given 17 hours to do it.