Home General Discussion

Check your PM

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
ROFL!  :D
I'm sorry. I missed seeing that and had to.

But does it bother anyone else that the older PMs don't show a post time, just the date?
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine shows the time on my iPad. Although on my desktop it dosent show it, or the disagree, agree, like, or LOL. It only shows flag and quote for some reason.
  • SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    if you run your mouse next to flag/quote it will bring up the invisible options of like, lol, dis/agree
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    I miss the old inbox. Maybe some things are better about the new one but, You can't go directly to your inbox. (Unless I'm doing it wrong.) Now you have to click inbox, and click on an individual PM, and from there click on a different inbox button to see the entire inbox.

And, another thing,..........
    Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there also a search box window thingy in the old inbox and you could do a word search to find an old message and you had other useful search functions like date range options or searches for messages from specific people ? 
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    When you click on the inbox, at the bottom of the dropdown is a link to "All Messages". There wasn't a search for the old inbox, either. I wish there was, then and now. 
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    SleevePlz said:
    When you click on the inbox, at the bottom of the dropdown is a link to "All Messages". There wasn't a search for the old inbox, either. I wish there was, then and now. 
    Thanks for the tip for the inbox button at the bottom of the menu but, it still takes three clicks to get to the inbox. click,scroll, click vs one click with the old way.

And, wasn't there at least a page view feature on the old one so you could skip five or so pages at once? Even though there seem to be more per page, this forum  makes us scroll through every page going backwards. I'm guessing that a page view feature could be added. Maybe when things settle down a bit we can ask for small changes. 
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @danielzreyes check your pm!
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He told me he was taking a break, and gave me his phone number to order cigar stands..... 
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daniel spends all his time on the pumpkin spice forum now
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, this is about pumpkin spice too!