Home General Discussion

Looking For Opus X 20th Singles

TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone know who has them in stock or has a couple they would be willing to sell please let me know. 

Thanks guys!
If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.

Comments

• TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sketch6995 would be in the know, and could probably give you solid information.
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TNBigfoot68, Thank you sir, maybe he'll chime in. I'm only looking for a couple. Been waiting on one site for over 2 months and they still have the 20th sampler (all 4 singles) backordered… I know B&M's are still getting boxes but they want to sell one 20th single with a bunch of other sticks as a sampler and the other sticks aren't worth it for the overall price IMO.  
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My B&M has them.  I'll check the pricing on Friday.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    @peter4jc, Thank you sir, much appreciated!
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Peter's B&M should be out of stock, or you want any of the other Opus stuff I'll check my place Tuesday. They have a bunch of the older Opus/Prometheus TAA stuff right now, and the holiday samplers should be in any week.  
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
    @Markwell, Thanks man much appreciated, I've really be looking hard trying to get 4-5 singles of the 20th's, every online place Iv'e found is sold out. Good to hear on the Fuente holiday samplers always solid smokes in those.  
    I blanked on this, and completely forgot to check while I was there.  Sorry.
    @peter4jc, It's all good, do they have an online store by chance or are they strictly old school? Next time you plan to go let me know and if they have them I'll PayPal you real quick, will order coffee to and can send all at once. :)
    Look up 'sucky' in Webster's... it has a picture of their website. 

I'll get my act together and find out.
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't get to the shop today, Tex. Between this dagburn cold I got and the snow that started flying at noon, I just didn't have any ambition to leave the warmth of my living room. We'll try again next week. Sorry dude...
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
    Its all good Mark, no rush, @silvermouse found me some online, was a 2 stick limit but at least will get to try them finally. Got the order in just in time, they must have sold out in hours, checked Sunday morning and they were out of stock again. 2 power of the dream will be here tomorrow!