Home General Discussion

Information on the Atlanta & Marietta Area B & M

TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
Going down to Hot Atlanta this weekend, can anyone direct me to the best place to hang out and smoke while the wife is in her conference from 9-5? Conference is between Marietta and Atlanta, did find a place on line that sounded promising called "Smart Ash", but was wondering if anyone has any personal experiences in the area? Thanks
I was born a fool, and just got bigger!

Comments

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davidoff of Geneva has a location out there if you're looking to lighten your wallet.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know about cigars there, but I would highly recommend Olde South BBQ for a bowl of Brunswick stew. garlic bread, and a pulled pork sandwich!!!! You can thank me later. 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    good luck, and be careful, all I know about Atlanta, from having ridden through there on a motorcycle, is they drive even crazier than Memphis OR Nashville.  :#
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain