Home Ratings & Reviews

Camacho Pre-Embargo Cigar Review Video

image This 6

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I've been wanting to give these a whirl, but haven't found one yet. I'd order one but the last time I spend 25 bucks on a cigar, I wasn't happy. well minus the fuente lost city...
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    PM Squirrel
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    phobicsquirrel:
    I've been wanting to give these a whirl, but haven't found one yet. I'd order one but the last time I spend 25 bucks on a cigar, I wasn't happy. well minus the fuente lost city...
    I got a few of these lying around.
    you guy's rock. goldy I sent you a PM back, wheelie your my backup.. lol
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Does anyone know how much of the pre embargo tobacco by percentage is actually in these sticks. I am trying to determine if there is enough of it to really get a good feel for what it was like. If it is down in the 5--10% range then this could just be all hype. If it is more than 50% there might be something worth experiencing here.
    I honestly think it is just a single leaf. Can't remember where I saw that but that's what I think.
    Alex Svenson:
    These are great sticks. It is about 20% Cuban filler. However, the real treat in this cigar is the corojo wrapper that was harvested about 10 years ago. Camacho has some amazing wrapper and the wrapper on the PE was from their very first crop. They set aside a limited amount for special projects like this one. Sadly, this cigar will not be around much longer. We are running out of materials.
    http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/42436.aspx
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    sent you a PM, squirrel
    thanks guys for helping out a squirrel in need....