Home General Discussion

Catching Up...

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
So since I’ve been out of it for some time now I’d like to catch up a bit on what’s been going on in the cigar world. What’s some of the new stuff y’all have been buying and smoking lately?

And have there been any new releases from a Tatuaje, Padron, Viaje, My Father, Fuente or anything like that?

Only new release I’ve known about or had was the new Oliva Gilberto that Pops bought a box of, surprisingly good smoke. 

Brett
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great to see you back Brett!

Padron released the 50th Anniversary's awhile back, selling quick now. Viaje had released the new Ghost Pepper version not long ago, ones with the white covering on them, Fuente Hoilday 2017 Collection should be out soon. Sure others will chime in on some of the other good stuff, theres so much I get lost trying to keep up with it all.
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks a lot, seems like it’s been a busy year in the industry. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP Carrillo releasing the Elanco line. I know this is sorta a re-release, but very tasty!!! 
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!