Home General Discussion

Long Time No See

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey Gang, been a while since I stopped in and said hi and wanted to see how everyone is doing and who is still here at Ccom. Things have been a bit dark the past several months here but trying to dig ourslev a out of a hole and come back out of it. Still in Loveland and my wife Amanda and our son Cael (who is nearly 5 come February) are doing well and I’m still at Apple. Been struggling with financial issues and the past several months some nasty health issues for me too. For those who know me well this isn’t a surprise but we are recovering and will be ok in time. Can’t participate in any games or bombs or trades right now but did want to check in and say hey. Hope all y’all are well and good to be back. 

Brett - Irish
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to hear from you Brett! Best wishes for an upturn in your situation!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks brother it’s good to be seen and appreciate the kind words :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there Brett, good to see you here! Hope all is well or at least getting better :) 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wondered where you'd gone. I was going to have to make a personal appearance before too much longer
    Thanks hun, things are still rough but as I said we are trying to come out of it so I’m time we will be ok. Bit of an adventure we’ve been on the past several months but far too long to post and no need to share it to the world so to speak. 
    Wondered where you'd gone. I was going to have to make a personal appearance before too much longer
    Luke you and that wonderful wife of yours are always welcome here. Amanda has been missing Kit and I’d love to hang with you. You out this way anytime soon?
    My number hasn't changed. But from the lack of returned texts I'd guess yours has
    Luke you and that wonderful wife of yours are always welcome here. Amanda has been missing Kit and I’d love to hang with you. You out this way anytime soon?
    We might have a long weekend around Christmas to try to do everything out of state. We can try for a half day somewhere around there.
    Let us know, we’d love to have you over and will make a helluva meal for y’all. ;)
    Nah. You fed us last time. I think it's our turn
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy Guacamole a Brett sighting!
    Sorry to hear you are having issues, hope things get better!
    Donna and I are the same, olde and boring. 
    I hope you know, you and your family are welcome here anytime you desire a change of scenery. The guest bedroom is ready and there is a futon in the "office" for Cael. 
    Great to hear from you! 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
    Thanks Michael awfully kind of you and sounds fun. We will see what the next year brings and talk again ;)
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry to hear about the problems bro, if I can help in any way let me know, but damn good to see you again.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
    Thanks Jeff good to be seen. Haven’t seen or talked to anyone really in 6 months
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats happenin Brett.  Good to see you around again!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to have you back Brett and hope things work out for you.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Brett, how have you been?
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    Hey Al, Mark and Eric good to be back. Going ok and hanging in there, keeping my feet on the right side of the dirt ;)
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Related image
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to see you!  How's the bike run at Colorado altitudes?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    Hey Amos, the GPZ runs like a top, took some time to dial in the jets and carbs but she absolutely screams now. How you still liking your new ride?
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back, Brett.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Thanks Chris good to be back and hope you are well. 
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see you around, Brett.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What up son of Tat? Hope you are well.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Amos, the GPZ runs like a top, took some time to dial in the jets and carbs but she absolutely screams now. How you still liking your new ride?
    Love it.  Had the seat rebuilt to help keep the Wife's skinny little self from sliding around, some engine guards.  It's taken getting used to, but the more I ride it, the more it's mine.  Sort of felt, borrowed, for a time.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    Thanks Charlie and Jim, good to be back and thanks for the welcome :)

How you feeling Jim? Hope you are recovering quickly and well my friend!

Love it.  Had the seat rebuilt to help keep the Wife's skinny little self from sliding around, some engine guards.  It's taken getting used to, but the more I ride it, the more it's mine.  Sort of felt, borrowed, for a time.
    Very nice Amos congrats and glad you’re enjoying it so much :) I rebuilt the front forks on mine and put in progressive springs, made a custom rear fender eliminator and tail light with brake modulation, new Battlax tires, K&N air filter, new mirrors, new tank and painted the engine. Looks like a million bucks now. 
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread's title reminds me of, What did one sardine say to the other sardine?
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what up irish.
    hopefully the toughest $hit is behind ya and 2018 will be better for you and your fam.

have you smoked anything memorable lately? 

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *