Home General Discussion

Long Time No See

2»

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv said:
    what up irish.
    hopefully the toughest $hit is behind ya and 2018 will be better for you and your fam.

have you smoked anything memorable lately? 
    Hey Gibby it’s damn good to see and talk to you brother ;) To tell the truth I’ve only had one premium cigar in the past six months and that was about a month ago with Pops and we had one of the new Gilberto’s by Oliva from the box he got from Mom for his birthday. It was crisply pretty good but wasn’t fantastic. Big thing is when things went to sh it I picked up cigs again as did the Mrs. Irish, truth be told it was about the only thing we had to deal with stress and all that crap. I know when I’m smoking that it destroys my palate and I wouldn’t be able to tell a Swisher from a Davidoff so I refused to waste any good cigars and just didn’t have any, so my sticks just sat and aged for six months lol. But I’m now on day 2 of no cigs and we are committed to quiting so I’m going to start smoking again. Assuming things work out going to hop on vherf around 2pm my time with Brad and have my first stick in ages lol. 

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+_Irishman said:
    I’m now on day 2 of no cigs and we are committed to quitting...

Brett
    Hang in there!   :)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    Thanks it’s going as well as you’d expect lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back Brett!
    Thanks Paco! Hope you’ve been well, been digging through old posts catching up and could t help but notice all the great grabs youv had lately, nice job and keep up that CAS brother :)
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Paco! Hope you’ve been well, been digging through old posts catching up and could t help but notice all the great grabs youv had lately, nice job and keep up that CAS brother :)
    Yeah CAS has taken over me not a bad thing though. Just trying to keep up with some of the other guys. Good to have you back brother. Hope all is well.
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see you around Brett.  Hope you're over the worst of it and on the road to better days.

How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
    HeyDarrin thanks brother and so far it looks like it, here’s to hoping :)
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Here's hoping everything goes great for you in the new year.

Hopefully we get to see you again...

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^ says the guy who posts every other year.    ;)
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Chris good to be back and hope you are well. 
    Hi Brett
    Hey Ricky how you doing? Good to see you brother!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see you back @90+_Irishman

@jthanatos too. 

Can't believe the kid is almost 5. We are close to 1st birthday here. It goes fast, although some days are slow!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Hey Gray it’s good to see you and congrats on the 1st birthday, that’s so exciting! Cael is 3’8” tall now and 42lbs!
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    ^^^ says the guy who posts every other year.    ;)
    Sometimes a bit more often.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Brett, contact me, it won’t hurt I promise
    I’ve heard that before... no my addy will stay safe thank you.