Home General Discussion

New Lighter

Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
I just got my new lighter yesterday. I was looking for a Bugatti CEO but couldn't find one. I found this on Ebay and it sells for 39.95 and I got it for 24.99 with free shipping. Also it came pre charged which I thought wasn't allowed. I don't know if it is the replacement for the Bugatti but every time I googled  the CEO this is what showed up.
You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!

Comments

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chances are, neither Lotus or Bugatti make their own lighters and they simply buy them from the manufacturer with their own name on them.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ManufacturerWhat to Do
    Company Mailing Address
    WebsiteContact Cigar Manor First
    Black Label / Bugatti / Lotus & Vertigo ProductsContact Integral StyleService Department 
    4676 North Hiatus Road
    Sunrise, FL 33351
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    It looks like they're made by the same group with different branding. 

• matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like that is the CEO. Have plenty of fuel on hand. Those eat it up quick. You may get about 3 cigars worth. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best lighter I’ve ever owned. 4 years no issues and free. 
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    matkn293 said:
    It looks like that is the CEO. Have plenty of fuel on hand. Those eat it up quick. You may get about 3 cigars worth. 
    My wife got me a Lotus lighter also.  That is my only con regarding it
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    I get a lot more lights out of my CEO, but I have to purge the air out of it every time I fill it.