Home General Discussion

Happy Turkey Day from the sand box

miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
Enjoy everyone. Hopefully we have Turkey today here. If not at least we will see some football.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
Free Cuba
"I ain't got no Opus's"
LLA
- Lancero Lovers of America
2016 Gang War (South)
May I assss u a ?

Comments

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You too Rodney :)
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope you get to enjoy a post meal cigar also
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Thanksgiving 
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy thanksgiving all
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Rodney they feed you the good stuff!  Thanks for popping on vherf the other night, enjoy the day as best you can.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boy the Thanksgiving chow sure has changed since I sat in my hole cooking C-Rats in the mountains outside khe Sanh 1967. I'm glad it has changed. Stay safe Rodney and burn one for us and we'll burn one for you.
    Semper Fi
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Bird Day Rodney! Stay safe bro
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Happy Thanksgiving, Rodney, I'm thankful you're safe and eating such good grub. My turkey is in the smoker now, looks like it'll be done early and taste good (I hope). I'm also thankful for this little box of neked cigars, mostly from other fine BORKs from the forum. Happy Thanksgiving.

I'm smoking this unknown cigar from @Heavysetrapier, thanks, Brother, have a great Thanksgiving.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Thanksgiving Rodney. We will
    miss you at the Chicago Herf this year!
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Troop, do they still serve green gravy? Have never been able to the green parts on a turkey....
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    No Green Gravy but the pic makes it look green. It was actually Giblet gravy. We even had shrimp cocktail.

@First_Warrior Rodger many things have changed. Some for the good, some for the bad.. We even have WiFi basically everywhere now so it makes it much easier to communicate. The days of Carrier Pigeons are gone.

Off to my new site and then back to my hub I hope.... soon. I don't have any more seegars at my current location.

THX for the well wishes everyone. 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carry on, Assman!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
    Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
    Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep! Some kinda glitch or fix or update just dumped a bunch of old un-posted posts onto the threads.