Home Cigar 101
Options

Too lazy to read through all the humidor posts.

2»

Comments

• Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    and distilled water is cheap, so why not? Use distilled water for everything you do... As Forrest Gump would say, ya' know, it's one less thing to worry about.
  • Options
    DiasFlakDiasFlak Posts: 342 ✭✭
    very true!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Celtic Rider:
    anyone else want to answer some of my previous questions, I just wanted diffrent feedback from diffrent people. Anyone know if that gel for the humidors works pretty good? Thanks
    I find gels and pillows are capable of maintaining cigars in an acceptable manner. If you keep a small supply that you will smoke in a month or two, they do the trick.. I used pillows alone for a couple years untill I went all in on the cigar aging humidors. I still keep a desktop with about 25-30 sticks and just pillows.. I enjoy them and the condition of the cigars stored there is very good.
  • Options
    I got one for you guys, should you use the gel along with the humidifer that sticks to the top of your humidor?by the time I get this humidor on Friday I'll make that humidor my ***!!! LOL
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Celtic Rider:
    I got one for you guys, should you use the gel along with the humidifer that sticks to the top of your humidor?by the time I get this humidor on Friday I'll make that humidor my ***!!! LOL
    you got that thing to stick to the top? i never could. the thing that comes with the humidor has green foam and it basicly just hold water. you can use it but in my opinion its a waste of time and space.