Home Non Cigar Related

What are you watching on tv

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
Been getting into a lot of bingeing lately. Working on Frontier now. 

Comments

• Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the series "Turn" about spies in the American revolution. I've been chugging through it pretty steady but I'm almost caught up.

I like Longmire too.

My life has practically no drama so I feed it with manufactured stuff
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Vikings, College football, (I'm done with NFL sadly...they need to get their head out of their @sses especially Rodger Goodell... 5 Year up to $200million contract and the league is imploding because of this disgraceful, disrespectful, $hit, Boycott NFL!!!

Hamiltions Pharmacopeia is really interesting, I'd love to be invited and able to participate in a Native American/America Indian ceremony involving peyote medicine some day.

Always look for car shows, Garage Squad is pretty cool. Been looking for Christmas programs but seems a lot of those are not on anymore...
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watched  the first season of Frontier and now I'm waiting for my wife to catch up so we can watch season two together. I just started The Zoo and mostly like that. I also like the show "Supernatural." Misha Collins, who plays an angel, lives nearby and hangs out at our farmers market.

-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vikings! Skol
    A little dirt never hurt
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Echambers said:
    I watched  the first season of Frontier and now I'm waiting for my wife to catch up so we can watch season two together. I just started The Zoo and mostly like that. I also like the show "Supernatural." Misha Collins, who plays an angel, lives nearby and hangs out at our farmers market.

Love Supernatural. Been watching it since the start. Castiel is cool. 
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brooklyn 99. Last season they tried to do more story arcs, and it didn't work out great, this year they are back to episodic and it's as good as ever.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hockey
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vikings right now. Best show other then game of thrones. Still watch the walking dead. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin said:
    Echambers said:

Love Supernatural. Been watching it since the start. Castiel is cool. 
    I have a friend that goes bike riding with him. I haven't met him yet. He does a lot to support local causes, especially the homeless. Apparently he was homeless as a kid and gives back a lot to those causes.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,528 ✭✭✭✭✭

Picard

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

Just watched a bad 80's movie Hawk the Slayer on FreeVee tonight with the family.

• HawksHawks Posts: 912 ✭✭✭✭✭

I read a remake of Krull might be in the works. Love me some bad 70's and 80's sci-fi and fantasy. If you have OTA television, see if you can find the Comet channel. Wonderful station.

Nolite Oblivisci Peniculus Dentes

• First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭

PBS. All of the American Masters, Craft in America, Finding your Roots, and Nova.

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

I watch the fireplace channel when I can.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭

Magnum P.I. (the original) on FreeVee. Perry Mason as well, also on FreeVee.

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

House and Northern Exposure on Prime.