Home Non Cigar Related

Hows your Weather?

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sleddog46 said:
    Bigshizza said:
    Snowing today supposed drop tonight to 13. Not a fan.
    Where  you at?????? Damn 13 degrees on 11/5 You must be in Alaska or some place like that cold.
    He's by Spokane. The elevation where he is, is about 2000' or so, so their weather in the fall and winter is Coooold.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Little rain today, low of 54. 
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sleddog46 said:
    Bigshizza said:
    Snowing today supposed drop tonight to 13. Not a fan.
    Where  you at?????? Damn 13 degrees on 11/5 You must be in Alaska or some place like that cold.
    Loon Lake, do you need an address?
    A little dirt never hurt
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Started snowing about 20 minutes ago here. Don' think it's going to stick in the valley, but it is on the mountain above town!!!

“Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭

Markwell says Let it snow. I like snow. The more snow the better.
    Nicholson posing for the shot with an open mouth
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We ended up with about 2". Looks pretty as heck :) So much for getting the grass cut one last time though. 
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    65 and drizzle yesterday. Supposed to hit the high teens tonight. 
    33 right now, going down to the teens with a wind chill around 10. 41 for Saturday and climbing through the week till it hits 61 on Thursday. Wood stove is cranking.
    10 inches of the white stuff last night. The powers that be haven't plowed our road yet.  Supposed to get some more snow and temps in the teens the next few days. I'm burning wood in two stoves.  NC mountains are beautiful.  
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 inches of the white stuff last night. The powers that be haven't plowed our road yet.  Supposed to get some more snow and temps in the teens the next few days. I'm burning wood in two stoves.  NC mountains are beautiful.  

Show off.....
    Everything went south of us except the cold.
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sitting here in dry & sunny Ca currently 68 with no rain in the forecast.. Hoping for snow up in Tahoe soon as I'm taking the Family there in Feb.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

Beautiful day in Cali for an afternoon smoke on the man patio

30 degrees and 3 -5 inches of snow, and it's still coming down. Supposed to be much colder the rest of the week with more snow on Friday. The wood stove is cranking. Nice and cozy inside. Sitting here having an HC. Life is good.
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cold front coming through, high was 68 today expected to be the same tomorrow
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just some rain here on Cape Cod.
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hit 80 today and looks like it will be the same for the next 5 day. Got to love So. Cal weather :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

37 °F right now 02:00, but it'll hit 79 today. 

Darn cable box is on the fritz again. 

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warming up, may actually to smoke today.
    Beautiful this morning with a cigar, coffee, and a book in the back yard.

Yakster said:
    Beautiful this morning with a cigar, coffee, and a book in the back yard.
    Ya think you could rub it in anymore??? LOL
    Sure, check out the photo on the morning cigar thread.  :D

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5" in the back yard, according to the yardstick. Just enough to reach the Bichon's ****. Had to shovel a place for her to go. May take the car to work today, so's I can scout for black ice in the office parking lot. Prolly back to murdercycling by tomorrow. 
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Supposed to be 16 tonight with the wind at 30 mph. Snowing sidewise, the bird feeders are full and the wood stove is filled with hickory. Hope our covered beds of collards and kale make it to new years day. 
    webmost said:
    5" in the back yard, according to the yardstick. Just enough to reach the Bichon's ****. Had to shovel a place for her to go. May take the car to work today, so's I can scout for black ice in the office parking lot. Prolly back to murdercycling by tomorrow. 
    We had a Pekinese, that we lost last January and when it snowed even a dusting his little 2 inch legs would drag his gear. When we put his snow suit on him, he looked liked Ralphie in Christmas Story. then I would carry him out to where the snow was light and of course he would have to wander to the deepest snow in the yard, then get stuck. Of course I'd have to go and get him. Miss that little guy. He was a Giant trapped in a little body.
    RIP Trevor
    Supposed to be 16 tonight with the wind at 30 mph. Snowing sidewise, the bird feeders are full and the wood stove is filled with hickory. Hope our covered beds of collards and kale make it to new years day. 
    It sounds like you have all bases covered and now just sit back with a nice smoke and enjoy.
    It'll drop to 43 tonight, I need to change the propane tank on the patio heater. 

Yakster said:
    It'll drop to 43 tonight, I need to change the propane tank on the patio heater. 
    Make sure you wear gloves and have your parka and hat on....That's just brutal.. LOL
    I take off the hat so I can soak in the heat from the patio heater.  :D

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sunny mid 70's out in the bay today. Supposed to dip to 34 overnight.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....