Home Pipes

Early Christmas Present

EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
My first briar. Wife says, "I know you want something, so pick out something nice..."

-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can’t see the pic :(
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very NICE
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't taste the tobacco
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Echambers Now that is a nice looking pipe.
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

I love Savinelli Pipes. That is the one brand I have the most pipes of. Should be a great one. It looks great. Enjoy! Excellent choice. 
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lotsa nice eyes in that burl. 
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake said:
    I love Savinelli Pipes. That is the one brand I have the most pipes of. Should be a great one. It looks great. Enjoy! Excellent choice. 
    It's really awful...I just got this yesterday and I'm already were thinking about my next pipe. 
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Echambers said:
    jsnake said:
    It's really awful...I just got this yesterday and I'm already were thinking about my next pipe. 

P.C.A.S.  :)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers said:
    How about now:

Range report after you use it a while please
    I have been looking and that one or the Bing Cosby is on my list
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diver43 said:
    Echambers said:
    How about now:

Ha Ha!  Bing Cosby. Now THAT’S funny......   :p
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Bings are rather long so if you clench them better have strong teeth.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    Diver43 said:
    Echambers said:
    How about now:

Ha Ha!  Bing Cosby. Now THAT’S funny......   :p

just don't confuse him with Bill Crosby.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diver43 said:
    Echambers said:
    How about now:

We must have very similar tastes -- I looked at the Bing Crosby too!
    I have two Bing’s Favorites and hey are easy to clench. They are super lightweight. I really like them.