Home Ratings & Reviews

Padron Family Reserve No. 45 Maduro

lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
No surprise that another Padron was No. 1 for Cigar Aficianado. At least it wasn't a Cuban this time. I've only ever tried the Padron Churchill Maduro, a very nice $5 stick. I guess I'll have to add this one to my celebratory smoke list.

If any one has one that they're willing to offer up for trade, let me know.
Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..

Comments

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I've seen them around here locally. $25 a piece, ouch. lol. Course, I will have to get a few and age them for a while.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    man, that's spendy. I wonder if it's better than the 80th maduro....
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I bought one of the naturals but the shop didn't have the Maduro. I'll have to get one soon and try them both.
    I didn't see which wrapper they had at my local shop. I've got some fantasy football winnings just waiting to be spent on some special cigars.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    I bought one of the naturals but the shop didn't have the Maduro. I'll have to get one soon and try them both.
    They released the cigar first with the natural cuz, the maduros came a little later....I will be buying a box of these probably next week to smoke on my children's birthdays. What I would like to try is the first version of the family blend which wasn't released retail.

"Long ashes my friends."

Krieg:
    rwheelwright:
    They released the cigar first with the natural cuz, the maduros came a little later....I will be buying a box of these probably next week to smoke on my children's birthdays. What I would like to try is the first version of the family blend which wasn't released retail.
    From what I read the first version was the same but in a different size. I think the blend is the same.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    Krieg:
    rwheelwright:
    From what I read the first version was the same but in a different size. I think the blend is the same.
    From CA's website:

The Padr

"Long ashes my friends."

• lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    rwheelwright:
    Whoa..... wish I had that kind of slash.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
    Krieg:
    rwheelwright:
    Krieg:
    rwheelwright:
    From CA's website:

The Padr
    lilwing88:
    Krieg:
    rwheelwright:
    Whoa..... wish I had that kind of slash.
    A great cigar to age for a long while if they are as powerful as CA makes them out to be. Someday I'll be able to afford a really nice box like that...
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    Krieg:
    rwheelwright:
    Krieg:
    rwheelwright:
    From CA's website:

The Padr
    Nice!