Home General Discussion

Just Checking In

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
Hello friends, I know it’s been a while.  I’ve been in the backgrounds visiting for a few days.  But I found it fitting to post now.  Looks like you’ll had an enjoyable time at the Chicago Herf.  Hate that I missed it.  How have you’ll been?  Hello to the new people I do not know.  

Comments

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello Rick! Good to see you posting! You’re always welcome here!
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    :)
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Rick!  This was my 3rd Chicago Herf; you were at the first one and it was great to meet you - it's never the same without you - at the herf, or around this nutty place.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rick!! 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, Rick. Long time no see. Great to have you back. 

I saw where you posted to the UHF forum a day or so ago but I don’t think even Mikey Tooch ever check’s in over there. It’s pretty much a dead forum....
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Pops @jlmarta, how have you been? Yes I checked in over there, but there was an echo of hello’s.  So I left unfortunately.  Good to see some of the crew is still here. @cbuck, won’t let me forget you guys and I really appreciate him. Called me on my bday.  Thanks fellas for the welcome home, yes I will have to try and make the next Chicago herf or Cali if there’s still one. 
    Pops
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ricky!!!
    Shizza!!!

How’s it going? I know it’s been a while. Raising kids, that’s all I’ll say about my absence.  Glad to hear from you guys.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pops @jlmarta, how have you been? Yes I checked in over there, but there was an echo of hello’s.  So I left unfortunately.  Good to see some of the crew is still here. @cbuck, won’t let me forget you guys and I really appreciate him. Called me on my bday.  Thanks fellas for the welcome home, yes I will have to try and make the next Chicago herf or Cali if there’s still one. 
    Glad to see you around my brother and hope all is well.

@RCY_Cigars FYI, Cali herf has been relocated to Arizona.

• EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn. It's like old home week.  Welcome back!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Rick it’s darn good to see you brother and hope the family is doing well. I recently returned from a hiatus too and it’s good to see so many still here. Hope you stay for a while and I’m glad to have you back my friend!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Brett, I’ll be a bit more active now that the family life has become more balanced.  Good to hear from you.

@Echambers, the holidays does it to most lol.  Glad you’re still around, may need to look at my book see if I still have addys.  

Todd my brother, Arizona, will need the coords for the next one.  Will be in touch soon....
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Ricky! Good to see you back!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White